22. Planning~

For everyone reading this book, thank you so much! It's reached over 1k and I'm so shocked 😭💚
I love you all so much ❤️❤️
Also, I'm so sorry for the late update 😶 I love y'all
-----------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Me and Luhan had been sitting on my bed in Heechul hyung's house for nearly two hours, trying to figure out how we should create evidence or find proof of Wendy being the culprit that had hit me.

Not only because I want the other guys to see Wendy's true colours, but it would be evidence for the police.

I had spoken to the head officer of the case and he told about all the possible things that could have been the cause of my memory loss since I couldn't remember much but I was confident in the fact that Wendy was behind it all.

For what reason, I still don't know.

Then an idea struck me.

"Hey lu." I said.

His head perked up as he faced me.

"Yeah?" He asked looking away from the notes.

"Do you know anyone that can hack a security camera system really well?" I asked curiously.

He looked at me for a second confused.

"I'm afraid to answer. Why do you need someone like that?"

"Well, you know how the police looked at the footage from school..."

"...yeah."

"Well I heard them talk about the file from that day that I went to the nurses room. Apparently, all the footage from those few hours have been wiped completely and they still haven't been able to recover it all yet." I explained.

"Let me guess, you want me to help you retrieve the files from that day?" Lu asked.

I smiled sheepishly.

"So do you know anyone?"

"Yeah, strangely enough me and Sehun were talking a few days ago and he was telling me about how he knows how to hack into systems easily cause he was trained professionally. I'll convince him to help us, don't worry bub." Luhan said smiling slightly.

"Thank you so much! I love you!" I shouted hugging him tightly.

"It's no problem Baek. Now that we've got some sort of plan let's eat! I'm starving from just that." He says sighing.

"Okay okay. What do you want?" I yawned stretching.

"Hmmmm, I could go for some sushi right about now." He smiled.

"Alright, sushi it is! Let's go!" I said smiling back brightly.

"I'll drive this time, the sushi in town is good but there's this little shop me and Sehun found for one of our dates and I'm basically a local there." He smiled, probably thinking about the date with his boyffie.

"Stop thinking about your hubby and let's go." I smacked him lightly.

"He's not my hubby yet Baek!" He shouted blushing.