Chapter Thirty One

Knowing that it would take Khushi time to get ready, Arnav had kept his things out with him, getting ready out here while Khushi got ready in their room.

Oh geez, it literally is our room, Arnav thought to himself. I mean way to go Di and Jeejaji, no pressure here at all! And I can't believe the stack of condoms Jeejaji hid in my duffel bag, how ridiculous! I don't care if it was upon Di's insistence to put so many, like what the fuck?!

Arnav paused and shook his head clear.

Relax Arnav, relax. Who even knows what's going to happen tonight? I mean, if Khushi's not comfortable, then that's that. We'll just go to bed together and that's it, and I mean that's not like anything new, we used to sleep next to each other when we were kids, we always had nap time together! ...then again this isn't time for a nap nor are we kids-! Chill out Raizada... chill out.

The door to their room opened and Arnav turned around and was stunned to the ground, mesmerized by the sight of Khushi in her red sari. He looked her up and down as Khushi slightly fidgeted under his heated gaze.

Get it together Kush, Khushi pepped herself. Get it together!

With a deep breath, Khushi made her way over to Arnav. She noted his outfit as she did, taking in the white button down, red tie, black waistcoat, and black pants. He looked absolutely handsome and Khushi tried very hard not to bite her lip.

"You look beautiful," Arnav finally said when she had reached him.

Khushi looked down as she blushed. Arnav....

Arnav stepped forward and caressed her cheek, tilting it up to him. Her eyes met his and the moment they did, Arnav's lips landed on hers. Khushi let out a soft moan, reaching up to caress his cheek.

If this was how Arnav was reacting to just the sight of her in a sari of his favorite color, Khushi could only wonder what the rest of the night held.

Who knows, maybe tonight, her dreams would come true.

*~*

As Arnav and Khushi headed down to the lobby to go to the hotel's restaurant, the Étoile, miles away, back at Raizada mansion, there was nothing but pleasure and the smell of sex filling the air!

"Shyam!"

"Oh fuck," Shyam grunted as his wife exploded around him for who knows how many times that night.

Anjali gripped onto her husband for dear life as he let out his release within her, his grip tight on her waist while she tightly gripped onto his shoulders. She picked herself off of him, and laid down beside him on her side.

"Round two complete," Anjali grinned.

Shyam smirked at her before giving her a kiss. Anjali continued to grin and wrapped her arms around his, snuggling into him. Moments passed as they recovered from their high, when a thought crossed Anjali's mind.

"Shyam?"

"Yes babe?"

"How did you manage to get these extra few days off?"

Shyam looked down at Anjali, only to find her looking at him already. "I may have pulled a few strings," he smiled softly.

"But you have to go back soon."

It wasn't a question because Anjali already knew the answer. But Shyam answered anyway, confirming her thoughts.