Chapter 1: I'm Not Small

"Mom!" Pink leaned over the banister of the top floor of their rather large house, she had a dilemma.
  "Pink Rose Diamond what have I told you about leaning over the banister and yelling in this house?" Her mother with her white hair spiked out in a pixie cut appeared from her home office hands on her hips.

  "But mom-" her mother shook her head, giving her a stern gaze.
   "I do not want to hear any excuses, if you want to talk to me come down here and use your inside voice." She said all in a patronizingly calm but firm tone. Pink slumped against the railing tiredly, pouting slightly at being ignored.

  "But I'm in a towel!" Pink whined slightly, feeling embarrassed. Her mom shook her head at her baby's antics and started up the stairs. Pink blushed heavily as her mom wrapped an arm around her shoulders and kissed her cheek.
   "Why did I ever bother to buy you that robe starlight?" She teased slightly.  Pink smirked back at her mom coyly.

   "That robe is itchy mom, and besides I was just gonna ask you a quick question anyways." She complained as her mom lead her into her very pink bedroom. White brushed a hand through her youngest daughter's damp strawberry blonde locks.
  "Oh my Starlight whatever will I do with you?" Pink sat on her bed with a bounce and smiled at her mom.

  "Love me." She exclaimed as her mom pulled out a pink night gown and some underwear and handed it to her daughter.
  "I don't think it's possible to stop loving you Starlight." She chuckled softly kissing her nose before she leaned away. Pink snatched the underwear and night gown away and blushed heavily.

   "Mom I need privacy!" The fourteen year old exclaimed blushing heavily. White sighed, when had her baby grown so old? With a tired sigh she turned around. "Mom!" Pink whined.

  "I'm waiting!" Was her only response. Grumbling, Pink threw her towel to the floor and slipped the night gown and underwear on quickly. "Put that in the hamper Pink." She instructed and Pink sighed softly and dramatically picked up and dropped the towel in the hamper. Whirling to face her mom's unimpressed look.

  "There happy?!" Pink snapped only to have her mother take her arm and pull her close.
    "Do not use that tone with me young lady." She whispered firmly. Pink's eyes involuntarily filled with tears. "I don't like your tone." She whispered sternly. Before she sighed " Where is my sweet little Starlight?"

   "I'm sorry mom, I'm just nervous about tomorrow " she looked down at her confession, a few tears dripping down her cheeks and her mom's face softened. She pulled her into a tight hug kissing the top of her head.
   "Shh it's alright baby." She cooed softly.

  "What's the matter with Pink?" Blue whispered from the doorway, her eyes full of concern.
  "She's just scared about starting highschool tomorrow." Their mother explained rubbing Pink's back as she held her close.

  "Aww don't be scared Pink, you'll be just fine." She tried to soothe her little sister and Pink smiled at her nineteen year old sister from her mom's embrace. She sniffed as her mom smoothed down her hair.

  "I don't think she's ready." Yellow grumbled standing next to Blue with her arms crossed and her expression angry. Her twenty-one year old sister was always mad about something.  She pulled away from her mom and glared at the blonde.
   "I am so ready!" She argued crossing her arms defiantly. Yellow scoffed rolling her eyes as she smugly eyed her baby sister.

  "Look at you, you look like a twelve year old." She exclaimed, taking a jab at her baby sister's small stature and tiny frame. A subject that Pink was extremely sensitive about. Her face was bright red and her hands were shaking at her sides.
   "Yellow that's enough." Her mom snapped as Blue wrapped Pink in her arms, trying to calm her.

  "I'm just saying maybe she should be homeschooled another year." She exclaimed advocating her case, because if Pink stayed home then she wouldn't have to worry about Pink and boys and hormones. She wanted Pink to stay protected. Pink scowled deeper.
   "No mom said I could go to public school this year!" She whined stomping her foot. Blue was whispering words into her ear and trying to calm her.

   "Pink calm down, my decision has not changed. Now go brush your teeth and come to bed I'll tuck you in." White interrupted firmly and Pink scowled.
   "I'm not a baby! I don't need you to tuck me in!" She snapped disappearing out the door, roughly shoving past Yellow.

  "Pink!" Blue exclaimed standing as she followed after her.

  "Watch your attitude." White hissed at Yellow sharply.
   "I'm just looking out for her."  She grumbled moodily. White sighed softly ruffling her oldest's hair.
   "I know but we'll all be so busy with the family company and college that we wouldn't be able to watch Pink properly during the day. Plus perhaps it will give her an outlet for all of her  energy."  She reasoned sending the blonde away as she perched herself on her youngest's bed.

  Pink returned nestled in Blue's arms sound asleep. White smiled softly as Blue hummed swaying slightly with her baby sister.
    "She wore herself out." She whispered softly with a smile and White nodded standing quickly as she pulled back the blankets and comforter. Blue set her down and White tucked her in carefully. She kissed Blue goodnight and told her to get some sleep for her classes tomorrow.

  "Night mama..." Pink slurred and White smiled, she kissed her forehead and brushed her bangs out of her adorable little face.
  "Goodnight my Starlight."

To Be Continued...
Tell me what you guys think so far! I just love Steven Universe and the Diamonds especially!!!

I'm NOT A Baby Anymoreजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें