V already seemed like he was suffering. That look in his eyes he gave the other when he yelled at him to run... They shined and looked dull at the same time, wide with fear an uncertainty, a feeling Jungkook was all too familiar with.

But they seemed....off.

In color.

Before V fell, one eye was a pale brown while the other was a deep brown, almost black, and it made Jungkook worry. Was something happening that V had no control over?

He recognized such a light and beautiful eye, and an eye that annoyed the hell out of him. And, somehow, thinking of Taehyung being the cause of V's current state worried him more than Jaebum at the moment.

He might be hurting really bad...

Jungkook just stared at the male who studied the unconscious man on the floor, an evil yet ravishing grin appearing as he swung around to look at Jungkook. "I wasn't expecting you to listen to me. I was really hoping I could tell you about a nice kill I had right before joining all these guys." Jaebum sat on V's back and Jungkook's eyes went to look at V's face, his cheek against the dirt. Get off, he'll stop breathing if you put too much weight on him!

"V was always fascinated by the universe and the stars. He always compared life to them." Jaebum licked his lips and looked off to the side. "V once told me that his life was like the solar system. Taehyung was the sun, he was earth, Yoongi was Venus, Bighit was Mercury and so on. His entire life revolved around the sun and the planets around him were ones he always looked after and cared for. He  needed them to function. When his sun went out, the only thing that kept him from exploding were the planets surrounding him. I always wondered why he put Taehyung as something so important to him.." Jaebum looked at the lit sky. "He said it was hard living without the sun to brighten and warm up his world even though it was dangerous.

"But last time we spoke, when he came back to Bighit under Jackson's rule, he mentioned how he didn't need that fucked solar system to live anymore. It was then that I realized V could never change back to how he was months ago. The V that we all knew." Jaebum's sharp eyes snapped to Jungkook. "He could never be the V we all that we knew."

Jaebum sighed and looked at the back of V's head. His brown hair was dirty and some fell on the dirt. He rubbed his head and frowned before he looked up from his head to his gun, and waved it carelessly. "Wanna know a fun little story about your hyung? Jin? He started working as a dancer because, years ago, JYP and Bighit tried taking you away from him before you were old enough to figure out you owned that damn company. But Jin put his life on the line for you....He always does, right?"

He snickered and stood up, walking to Jungkook with such sass that made Jungkook want to hit the dude. Jaebum placed his gun under Jungkook's chin and sighed. "I always thought his eyes were black because they seemed really dark...but when I held this gun to his head-" Jaebum placed the gun to Jungkook's temple "-his eyes widened just like yours, and I could get that glimpse of copper and gold before I pulled the trigger and watched something so beautiful with color fade away. I opened his eyes to see they were still brown but they were pale. And I found it nice. He looks nice with light eyes, Jungkook. Did he ever wear contacts? Is that how he got all the guys to fall for him?"

Jungkook's eyes widened and he stared into Jaebum's colored lensed eyes, just noticing the ragged edges of the blue, making it seem like a messed up circle if you were close enough.

But Jungkook wasn't too focused on that.

H-Hyung..He-...he...

He was focused on dealing with the words that slipped to his ears and imprinted on his brain without any warning, creating the image Jaebum was describing. Jin, on the dirt floor, still struggling to live, staring up at him as the younger laughed or mocked him. His eyes would be narrowed, not caring about what was being said, mind focused on the three that ran off, hoping they had made it somewhere far away and safe. But the moment something was muttered and cold metal was against his head, his eyes widened.