Chapter 6: Secret Revealed

Comenzar desde el principio

Koneko - Th-Thanks for defending m-me. Samson. She said while blushing and looking away.

Samson then pat her head and he said,

Samson - Your welcome, Koneko. Tell me when that pervert messed you up and I will take care of everything.

Akeno - I don't why but Samson actually cares for Koneko. She said to herself.

Samson - Alright, pervert. We will have a duel at the gym. Is that okay with you?

Issei - Yes.

Samson - Prepare yourself because I will not hold back.

Issei - Neither am I.

With that, Samson left the ORC Room but before he left, Koneko tugged his cloak.

Samson - What is it, Koneko?

Koneko - If you want, I can show you around the city.

Samson - Sure that will be helpful. Thanks Koneko. Samson said while smiling at her.

Koneko - Your welcome.

Rias - Hey Koneko, where do you think your going? She said slightly angry.

Samson - Shut it tomato. Koneko here will be my tour guide and I'm planning to enroll to this school.

Rias - Well I forbid it.

Samson - Your not going to stop me. I'm enrolling to this school and that's final. After Koneko guide me through this place, I'm going to have a duel with that weakling over there. He said as he pointed to Issei.

Issei - Stop calling me weakling! He yelled.

Samson then ignored Issei's yell and he carry her and placed her on your shoulder.

Koneko then blushed and she said,

Koneko - R-R-Right.

With that Samson and Koneko left the ORC Room while shutting the door.

Rias - I can't believe that guy took Koneko.

Issei - I'm going to train more to beat that arrogant guy and don't worry I will make sure that I will give your rook back, Rias-senpai.

Rias then smiled at him and she said,

Rias - Thanks Issei.

Issei - Anything for you, Rias-senpai.

With that Issei left the ORC Room and proceed to the mountain where they trained 10 days ago.

With Samson and Koneko

Koneko is currently escorting Samson all throughout the city. After guiding Samson, they proceed to the Ice Cream Store.

Samson then placed Koneko on the ground gently and they went in the store.

Samson then ordered two chocolate Ice cream and they went to a table, sat there and began eating.

Koneko - Say, Samson, can you tell me what is your backstory? So that I can know you better.

Samson - Sure thing but don't tell this to Issei and to everyone okay? This will be a secret between us. Is that alright with you?

Koneko - I promise.

Samson then removed his hood and it revealed a dazzling handsome face in which Koneko blushed very hard.

Koneko - W-Wow! Your so h-handsome Samson.

Samson - Really? Why thank you. I appreciate it. You said as you let out a genuine smile to her.

Koneko - Your welcome.