Extermination

"Kaira Reiko. Do you have any idea of how hard it was for us to track you down..."

"Of course I do," The redheaded godfather of the mafia remained in the shadows as three people approached her lair. She tapped her foot on the ground in annoyance as she sat on her throne. "It's done for a reason. So. What is your purpose?"

"You see here," One said, as they bowed respectfully. "We remember what happened last time. Let's just say we want... to help with some of that... extermination."

The redhead grinned, standing and revealing her malicious grin to the others.

"Tell me more."

<><><>

Twice now the mafia have been caught, but problems arise quickly as more traitors seem to have surfaced. With the kingdom in shambles due to Peach's murder, the palace is locked down... with everyone in it once again.

Will the traitors be found in time? Or will another extermination be taking place?

HEY EVERYONE!! if you haven't noticed, this book is already different! there are 3 villains this time. that's right, i've confirmed it. it's a damn miracle.

In the first part, do not go by how anyone speaks. it means nothing. there's literally no clues to be gained from that. it's just a hook.

i was going to make this book "The Family" because it will focus slightly on the mafia more so this book, but it's a lame name. lol.

thanks for reading!