Cece hugs me when I'm down. She whispers in my ear, "don't worry you'll be fine."

"No I won't you don't understand. I don't cry, I can't! And I'm going to die soon." My vision starts to clear up, I can see her better.

She gets up slowly and confused. "What do you mean by that? Y-You're going to... die?"

Slowly, I can feel my body again. Everything starts to feel better. "Yeah, I'm not what I seem. Please don't ask anything. We should go."

Cece was still confused, yet agreed to leave. I get up and look around to remember where we went. We walk through the woods until getting the dirt road. The road lead to another one. Once we walked both roads we finally got to the main road of Seaford.

"Should we go back or do you want to go home?" I ask her looking to my right and left.

"How about... you can come over! My mom would want to meet you."

I smile, "Let me just call my dad."

Cece nods and I walk a few feet so she wouldn't hear me.

Douglas: What Marcus? I'm busy.

Marcus: Cece wants me to go to her house. She wants me to meet her mom. Haha this is great she thinks I love her!

Douglas: Ok, good she suspects nothing. Make her feel like you care and you must get the trust of everyone.

Marcus: Only two people don't seem convinced.

Douglas: Who? They must suspect nothing!

Marcus: Dad chill. Jack and Rocky will be convinced okay? They'll believe I'm a good person.

Douglas: They better! Ok I got to go. Krane still doesn't know about the kids escaping and the other stuff.

Marcus: Still? But he's always one step ahead? Ah whatever, see you later, bye.

Douglas: Later. Tell me everything that happens! Bye.

I hang up and turn around. Cece is looking around, I walk up to her with my hand out. "Are we going?"

This is going well according to my plan... Krane's plan. Sometimes I wonder if he knows how to smile. So far Cece is so into me, Logan, Jerry, Kim, and Milton trust me. I just need to convince Jack and Rocky that I am a 'good' person with 'good' intensions.

I just hate that I got another break down symptom. I'd rather be a human with glitches then to die at an early age with pain and no glitches.

From the things I told Cece today, I can control her from the palm of my hand. She is so into me. "Yeah lets go."

Adam's POV

Chase came down and so did Bree. Tasha had ordered two pizzas. Yes! More pizza for me!

"I can't believe Marcus showed up with our friends." Leo saids.

"Maybe he really wants to friends with them." I say eating my second piece.

"Oh yeah totally thats he was to do." Chase takes a drink from his soda.

So far I had eaten 5 slices and my stomach calls for more. Right when I'm about to get another slice Leo slaps me hand.

"Hey! Why'd you do that for?"

"I want the last slice!"

I looked over at the box and it was the last slice. I glance back at leo, he narrows his eyes at me. We both look back at the piece thats left, racing to get it. Just then it floats up across the room. Leo and I look at each other with confused looks.