"Is this normal?" The brown haired girl asks Izu who shakes his head.

"Ray, calm down." Izu says to me as he gets up.

"I'm gonna drown him for snitching to Mom and locking me in that room with an explosive and no way out but a door I could only dent by using my quirk to cover my fists and punching it, over and over and over and over again and I did it for an hour and only got a damn dent in the damn door that I could not punch down, I was using 100% of my damn quirk as well and that only exhausted me and then I had to restrain Katsuki from blowing me up." I say as I get up, slamming my hands on my desk.

"She's lost it, there's no stopping her now." Izu says nervously.

"Would you quit that?" Aizawa asks before I slam him with water again.

"Denki, fry her." Aizawa says to him and I drown them both, not giving him the chance to fry me.

"She's not giving me the chance Sensei." Denki says before I slam water on the both of them.

"I don't want to get on her bad side." Kirishima says nervously.

"Aizawa, you can nullify her quirk." The Principal says walking in.

"Its a little hard to do that." Aizawa says before I hit him with water again.

"Ray Midoriya, I'm gonna have to ask you to stop this as once." The Principal says to me and my eye twitches.

"And I though Kacchan was the angry one." Izu says nervously.

"Can I go home and not be locked in a damn metal room again?" I ask

"If you calm down." The Principal says go me and the water flow stops and Aizawa and Denki stand there soaking wet.

I breath slightly heavy with a pissed off look in my eyes before my eyes calm down and I throw my blanket at Aizawa and walk out of the room. "I'm going home for the day then and I'll be back tomorrow." I say and I hear thuds.

"Not yet Miss Midoriya." The Principal says to me.

I sigh and stand in the doorway with a rather irritated look.

"This is why, I don't like water style users." Aizawa says annoyed and I flip him off with both fingers.

"You think I'm gonna stay here while my phone is dead, I'm not wearing my uniform, and, I haven't eaten anything since yesterday evening, your crazy." I say and the pink haired girl known as Mina nods.

"I have a charger you can borrow." Mina says to me and my eyes light up.

"You think she'd stay away form electricity since she frizzes up when in contact with lightning." The Principal says watching me.

I pull my chair back next to Mina's desk and she hands me her charger and I plug my phone in.

"Your a lifesaver Mina." I say and she grins.

"I always carry a spare with me." Mina says to me.

"Ray, your uniform is in your locker as well, so go change." The Principal says to me. "You too Katsuki Bakugou."

"Wha? I got comfortable in my seat." I say to him.

"Too bad." Aizawa says to me and I scowl at Aizawa for a moment before I set my phone down and I head to the girls locker room and I change and I see a straightener and a brush in my locker and I brush out my hair and I straighten it to look normal and then I head back to class and I sit next to Mina in my seat.

"There." I say and Katsuki walks in and he looks like his normal angry self.

I cross my leg over the other as I mess on my phone.