Nov. 9th [Bonus] *

Just so y'all know, these bonus chapters won't be in any particular order. They may seem in order now. But like ... don't expect the next one to be in order. Lol.

-

Video games were fun, right?

Very.

In fact, when Caleb wasn't working, in school, studying, or making his music, he was playing video games.

Which was why he stopped at GameStop on his way home from school to pick up a WiiU and the latest version of Mario Kart so he could play with Minho.

Of course, he cursed himself out (mentally of course) afterwards for wasting his parents' money on stupid stuff.

The money he had was supposed to be used for impactful stuff. Like new music equipment. Or textbooks. Or clothes.

He closed the apartment door behind him as he took off his shoes. And luckily, Minho was sitting on the sofa.

"Great. You're here." He walked over to the living area and put the bag on the table before taking the remote from the older and changing the input on the TV.

"Hey! What was that for!" Minho huffed, his attention drifting to the GameStop bag that sat on the table.

He reached for it only to have his hand smacked away followed by a very demanding, "don't touch it."

Minho huffed again and slumped back into his seat, crossing his arms over his chest. "You're very no fun."

"Bite me."

"You would like me to do that, wouldn't you?" The older sneered back.

Yes, he was older. But sometimes he had the mentality of someone who was half his age. Sometimes (most of the time) Caleb felt as though he was the backbone of their relationship.

Until it came to the sexy stuff. Then Minho took the crown.

Minho watched with alert eyes as Caleb unpacked the stuff and hooked everything up.

His eyes drifted onto the setup instructions that were on the TV. And then his eyes drifted to the round ass that was just facing his way. And he knew that Caleb would busy. And he'd get a little agitated if he messed with his right now (he learned that when Caleb was focused, he was focused. And messing with him would either result in getting ignored or getting snapped at).

But he took his chances and reached out to pinch the younger's ass.

He didn't budge though. Instead, he continued fiddling around with the thing.

Minho giggled and pinched the younger's ass again.

Still nothing.

Third time's the charm, he thought before pinching Caleb's wonderful ass once more. And immediately, the younger responded.

"Ay dios mío! Minho! Stop touching my ass!"

"But it's nice, babe." Despite the diamond liquefying glare he was being given, he still gave Caleb the best puppy dog eyes he could give.

Usually when he gave the puppy dog eyes it lessened the aggression.

"Whatever. Just stop touching my ass, okay?" Caleb mumbled before continuing.

1 point for Minho.
0 for Caleb.