Nov. 30th (5/10)

I love all of you guys so much :).

—-
6:40am

Caleb glared daggers at the older as if that would actually do anything. But he knew good and well that it wouldn't do anything.

But Caleb was set on leaving. He didn't want to be around this jerk anymore today.

"No, Minho. You can't control me."

"Actually, I can."

Did Minho want to control the younger though? Not really - not by using his abilities. Because then it'd be cheating.

Not necessarily but okay, he thought.

But if he had to, then he would.

Caleb rolled his eyes and took a step towards the front door aiming to move around Minho. But he moved too.

"Minho, move."

"Where the hell are you gonna go, Caleb? You don't have any friends. Are you just gonna walk around for hours until you're done being childish?"

That hurt. Just a little.

But it was the truth. Caleb didn't really have any friends. The friend he did have was in another country somewhere probably getting a lap dance from some hot guy.

She always did live the fun life. Even if she didn't have any money.

"I have a place to stay."

Even though Yuno had been the one to seperate the two lovebirds in the first place, Caleb knew that Yuno had only done it to keep him safe. Which meant that if he ran back to the younger brother and went to him seeking comfort, he'd let him stay.

"Yuno? Seriously? You're thinking about staying with my brother?"

"Stop invading my mind." He pushed the older out of the way and then approached the front door.

"Don't leave." Now Minho sounded a bit worried. "I'm sorry. Don't leave, though. Especially if you're gonna be with him."

Especially if you're gonna be with him.

Caleb scoffed and secured his shoes before unlocking the door.

"Caleb, don't go."

The younger didn't even hesitate to leave the apartment, closing the door and locking it after his departure.

Fuck me.

Minho felt as though a part of him literally got up and left with Caleb. And he frowned.

Stupid instincts.

-

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Yuno closed his book and looked over at the front door. He wasn't expecting any guests. Or ... a guest.

He approached his door. And the moment he did, he could hear noise. Kind of like white noise or background noise.

It was thoughts. Tons of them. And he didn't even have to open the door to know that it was Caleb.

He sighed and opened it. "Hello, Caleb."

"Hi." The younger greeted with a small smile. "Can I come in?"

"Of course."
-

I haven't forgotten about the character QnA. I'm just waiting until I have enough questions to make a full chapter :).

Thank you all for the reads and votes. I appreciate it. Makes me feel good about my writing.

Anyways, hope you all have a good day :).