Dec. 7th (1/2)

9:20am

"What do you mean your flight has been cancelled!"

Andrew's parents exchanged looks before looking at Caleb a bit sympathetically.

The older tried his best to not let his agitation show. He was so ready to go back to his semi-normal life. But now he'd be stuck here for another day.

Another week maybe!

"Well due to the upcoming snow storm, the flight has been cancelled."

"WHAT UPCOMING SNOW STORM?" Caleb didn't believe them one bit. "It's not even snowing outside!"

"Yeah but it's really cold." Andrew spoke up. Not loudly. But loud enough.

"It's winter time, you dipshit. Of course it's cold outside!"

"But it's also a little windy." His father spoke.

"Planes can withstand wind. They're called aeroplanes for a reason."

"Yeah well, I want my parents to be safe. I'm sorry if you don't care about them as much as I do."

Caleb almost flipped. But then he remembered that their agreement was only for a week. So technically, he could leave today. Who cares about what his parents think.

"Right." He offered a smile (very fake one at that) before he pulled out his phone and continued to eat his breakfast.

"I have to work later."

"You sure do work a lot." Andrew's father stated. Almost as if he was insulting him.

"Isn't it a man's job to work? Sorry I'm not some little bitch who just sits around and whines all day."

The trio was speechless. Or so it seemed to be that way until Andrew's mother spoke up. "What has gotten into you, young man?"

"Common sense. Maybe one day, the same thing will get into your son."

Bold move. Caleb had never really talked back to parents before. Especially parents that weren't his.

Caleb.
Minho, babe. Are you busy?

Minho
No. Why. What's up?

Caleb
Can you come pick me up? My time here is up. And Andrew's parents just announced that they'll be here for another few days. I think that they're all just trying to get me to stay longer.

Minho
Ah. Okay. I'll be there asap.