Oct. 30th (1/2)

4:30am

Minho didn't really catch feelings. Not really. Not ever, from what he could remember.

Out of what felt like hundreds of years of living, not once had he ever considered settling down with someone.

Yet, the moment Caleb walked into his life (or the moment he walked into Caleb's life), that all changed.

He was a sucker for the younger's hazel eyes. And his curly, pull-able-looking hair. And his fair skin. His soft, yet prominent jawline.

And his body. He didn't look a hundred percent soft - it was obvious that he worked out sometimes - but he didn't look entirely muscular either. He looked soft. He looked like he'd be fun to grip and bite and slap ...

In sexual ways of course.

Wait ... what was he thinking!

Not in sexual ways.

Idiot.

But he didn't just want to fuck Caleb. He wanted to love him. And take him out on dates. Buy him things. Treat him like the prince he was.

He sighed and turned over in his bed before looking over at the clock on his nightstand and sighed upon seeing that he'd be going another night without sleep.

Disappointed but not surprised.

Minho didn't necessarily need sleep. But sleep was good, right?

He heard the muffled sound of music and guessed that Caleb was in his studio. A few times he had sat in and watched the man do his work. And he wasn't ashamed to admit that the guy had some good work.

Sighing, he got out of his bed and made his way out of the his room and to Caleb's studio.

He knocked before hearing a gentle 'come in.'

"You can't sleep either?" He asked upon entering.

Caleb shook his head and turned around to face the older. "Nah. Not really. Too many ideas..."

Minho nodded.

"I understand you."

I also want to fuck you.

He watched as the younger smiled that breathtakingly beautiful smile.

And Minho mentally sighed.

He had to come clean.