Dec. 10th (1/3)

9:10

Caleb didn't really like waking up early to go to class.

Not anymore.

But you know what he disliked more?

Waking up early to find that the bed was empty. And the person that was supposed to be with him wasn't making breakfast or using the bathroom or something.

He was still in the room sitting at his desk playing video games.

And not just any video game.

The video game that they were supposed to play together.

Caleb rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and stared at the screen in front of his boyfriend. And sure enough he was playing the game.

"Minho! Are you playing Mario Kart without me?"

The mentioned one paused his game and then exited out of it before spinning around in his chair wearing a guilty smile on his pale face. "Oh. Wow. Didn't know you were awake." He watched as Caleb slid out of the bed and slowly approached the older. "Good morning."

"Don't 'good morning' me. Were you playing Mario Kart without me?"

"No."

The younger scoffed. "Are you fucking serious? I just watched you turn off the game."

Pause.

"Fine. I was trying to unlock some new characters and stuff for us to use, Baby. Please don't tell me you actually play with Dry Bones because you like him."

The younger narrowed his eyes at Minho. And although the older tried to keep a straight face, he couldn't.

"Awww, Caleb, 너무 귀엽다 (you're very cute)," he cooed to the younger and extended a hand to pull him closer. But Caleb smacked said hand away.

"Shut up before I dry bone you."

"Yeah right. Like you're capable of topping. You submissive shit."

"Wanna bet? I've been the dominant in almost all of my past relationships."

Did Minho have to know that before him, he only dated one person?

No. Not really.

"What? In all of your past one relationships. Wow. You definitely have experience..."

Shit. He knows. Abort mission.

"You couldn't be dominant if someone gave you the opportunity to be dominant. That's how submissive you are."

And now it was safe to say that Caleb was feeling just a little cheesed. Minho didn't have to expose him like that.

"Okay. You didn't have to expose me to everyone like that."

"Everyone? There's only two of us here."

"The readers."

"Who?"

"Nevermind. I'm just gonna go and get ready for school." And with that being said, he left Minho's room.

12:48pm

Caleb's first class had been a bit awkward seeing as though Andrew was in said class.

What was even more awkward was that he didn't even know that the kid was in his class until just now.

That was moreso bad than awkward though.

He glanced behind him at the younger who was too busy burying himself into his notes to notice that he had been glanced at. But Caleb was okay with that.

He then looked to his left at Minho who was busy texting away on his phone.

While Professor Crowe was explaining some stuff to the class.

Caleb sighed. "Babe, I know you don't like him. But can you at least pretend to pay attention to him?"

"Let's not forget that I only joined this class to keep his crazy ass away from you. I already know this shit."

"Well then maybe you should-"

"Mister Jones, Mister Park, would you guys like to share your conversation with the rest of the class?"

Both men looked at Yuno. And while Caleb looked a little worried, Minho had that stupid stoic look on his face.

"Uh ... no, sir. Sorry."

"Then save the conversations for your own time."

"Sorry-"

"This is our own time." Minho spoke up. And Caleb seriously hoped that that wouldn't happen.

Caleb glared at the older. "Stop." He hissed out quietly.

"No. This is my time. Your time is -"

"I mean it doesn't really matter. We were just talking about how much we disliked you."

"That's cool. Dislike me quietly. Now back to what I was talking about before I was rudely interrupted..."

Minho winced when Caleb elbowed him quite roughly in his side. And then he frowned to himself. He kinda expected more of a reaction from Yuno.

But that was nothing.

That was like brushing off a gnat that flew into you.

And now Minho felt a little stupid for trying ...