For whoever is left over, we will get. We are going to look at what their outfit for the concert is tomorrow and go out and buy the same exact clothes, but in a way smaller size. Then we will switch the clothes out and hide the other ones. When they change before going onstage and he freaks out, we will give him his clothes back.

"Hey guys, I'm going to bed!" Sam said, walking out the door. Hunter and I had just sat down. "I need to use the bathroom first though!" He said, walking into the bathroom.

Me and Hunter looked at eachother before getting up and running over to the door to listen closely. It was pretty quiet. All until, "AHH!" Sam came running out of the bathroom, his face and hair drenched.

Me and Hunter began cracking up right then and there.

"This was you guys?!" He screamed, charging towards us.

Hunter's eyes widened as he whipped out our paper that had our bucket list on it. "It's on our bucket list, you can't be mad."

Sam stopped in his tracks and then rolled his eyes. "I don't like this idea any more!" And with that he stormed off back to where the bunks are.

Devo came out with a surprised look on his face. "What's up with him?" he asked.

Me and Hunter shrugged.

"I don't know! He came out of the bathroom and was completely soaked!" I said, obviously lying.

Devo's face turned into confusion. "Oh. Okay....Hey, is it okay if I change the channel? I don't really want to watch Disney Channel..."

What? Don't lie, I know you watch Disney too!

"Yeah, that's fine!" Hunter said, handing him the remote, smirking at me. This is perfect for our plan.

"Yes! This is my favorite show!" He said, changing the channel. He sat there and watched in excitement.

Hunter nudged me with his arm, saying that he was about to do it. As soon as that happened, the television changed back to the last thing we were watching.

I tried my best not to laugh as confusion hit Devo's face. He looked around the room before shrugging and turning the tv back to his show.

About a minute later, Hunter changed the channel again back to Disney. If you haven't caught along yet, Hunter has a backup remote so he can change channels too.

"What the?" He changed it back, forcefully.

Hunter gave it about 30 seconds this time.

"What is going on?!" Devo said, pointing the remote to the screen and changing the channel yet again. As soon as he did that, Hunter clicked it back. Then Devo, Then Hunter, then Devo, then Hunter.

After a few minutes of this happening, me and Hunter just busted out laughing. Devo turned to us with and angered look. Then got up out of his seat and back to the bunk beds.

"He'll be fine in the morning..." Hunter said, laying back on the couch. I just laughed. I looked over in Hunter's direction and saw him close his eyes. I smiled as I leaned in to his side and closed my eyes as well, quickly falling asleep on his chest.

XXXXXX

"Are you ready?!" I asked Hunter, all excited for the next prank.

It's around 3:30, so me and Hunter are currently out shopping for a matching outfit of Matt's.

He is just wearing a dark gray Rolling Stones shirt and a pair of light jeans from American Eagle.

So first, Hunter and I went to American Eagle, since we knew that the pants came from here.