Chapter 56

-Hunter's POV-

I really want to have Shelby be able to cross something off of her list of things to do. I just don't know where to start or anything. I need to brainstorm before we get too far, everything on that list has to be crossed off this summer. And guess what?! It's the first of July. Summer isn't much longer.

"Guy's I need your help." I told my band. Shelby was asleep in her bunk bed. We just got back from a concert about 30 minutes ago.

"Yes??" They all asked at the same time.

I chuckled a little. "Okay, so you know how Shelby and I made a list of things to do before the summer ends?" All the guys nodded. "Well, I dont know where to start, and it needs to happen soon!"

"What's on her list?" Sam asked.

I shrugged and handed over the peice of notebook paper. All the guys crowded around the paper and began to read.

"Why don't you start out easy? Like start out with the 'Stand in two states at once' one. It's not going too far ahead of yourself, build it up to the most risky thing!"

I thought about it for a second. "Good idea."

-Shelby's POV-

~The next day~

"Hunter, I'm tierd! Just let me sleep some more!!" I whined. For some reason, Hunter just so happened to wake me up at 4 this morning! Who is cruel enough to do that to a person?!

"You can go back to sleep in a minute. Just hold on." He said, pulling me over to the door. I looked out the window and noticed that the bus is stopped on a bridge, making me very freaked out.

"Why is the bus stopped?! Hunter, I dont like this."

"Stop freaking out. You'll be fine!"

I groaned. "Okay, but if we get murdered, it's on you..." He chuckled before opening the door.

The early morning breeze hit me, and I started to shiver, even though it was the summertime. The sun has not set yet, making it semi-dark out. That just made this whole moment even creepier.

Hunter grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers, and pulled me further into the morning air.

"Okay..." He said. "Stand riiiiight here." He then postitioned me in a weird way. "Now don't move..."

"Why are we doing this again?!" I asked.

Hunter pulled out a familiar peice of paper and pointed at one of the bullet points.

"Read your number six." He told me.

I searched the paper for my number 6. Stand in two states at once. Then I smiled.

"Thank you Hunter." I told him.

"You are officially one down! And you're welcome!"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in close to me.

"I love you Hunter." I mumbled into his chest.

"I love you too Shelby." He whispered in my ear.

"Either get on the bus now or we are leaving you here!" Sam yelled, sticking his head out the bus.

Hunter and I separated and followed eachother to the bus.

Once we got on, I headed back to our bunks. I climbed in and closed my eyes tightly. Sadly, I couldn't get back to sleep. I stayed up, thinking about which one I should do for Hunter...