Chapter 51

-Shelby's POV-

"Aren't they adorable!"

I opened my eyes to see Sam, Matt, and Devo all staring at me. I gave them

Weird looks, then noticed that I was laying on something hard. I lifted my head and saw Hunter's face right above mine.

So that's why they're staring...

"Well good morning to you too." I said to the guys.

They all smiled at me. "Did you sleep well?" Matt winked.

"Yes I did. Thanks for asking." I stuck my tongue out.

Thy all rolled their eyes, before going over to the coffee maker and pouring some for themselves.

"Hey Sammy?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"Can you pour me a cup?"

He sighed. "I guess..."

My face brightened as he handed over the cup. I inhaled and then stuck the mug right up to my mouth. I was about to take a sip when...

"I smell coffee!" Hunter jerked awake.

I giggled before proceeding to take my sip of coffee.

Hunter looked over at me and smiled slyly.

"This is my coffee, back off..." I said, making him pout.

"I thought you loved me." He said.

I smirked. "If I asked you for your coffee would you give to me?"

He frowned. "No..."

"Then go get yourself some."

He sighed before getting up and grabbing a coffee mug from the cabinet. As soon as he got his coffee, he sat back down next to me and instantly began to drink.

"Somebody loves their coffee..."

He smiled sheepishly. "You know it!"

"So, where's our next stop?" I asked the boys, changing the subject.

"We are going to South Carolina next."

I smiled. "Okay!"

I like South Carolina. But, the only time I've been there was when it was pretty cold, and it was for a cheerleading competition. It was fun though, all the little shops on the beach, and just walking on the beach. It may not sound so fun, but who cares? I like it.

"How long are we there for?" I asked.

"Um, we have 3 shows there, and we will be there for 4 days. That includes tonight. We have a hotel booked and everything." Hunter answered sipping his coffee again.

That boy and his coffee...

"Seems like fun!"

"It will be!!" Matt said, bouncing up and down on his seat, making his awesome hair go everywhere.

We all started cracking up when one of Matts dreads hit Sam square in the face. Sam glared intently at Matt, as Matt just shrugged it off and ate his poptart that was laying infront of him.

Sam eventually got over it, and walked back to where the bunks were, and closed the blind to get dressed.

Soon after that, we were all dressed and ready for the long day ahead of us. Not that I'm complaining or anything!

Hunter and I were sitting across from eachother at the table, while everybody else was situated on the couch. We are all currently watching movies and wasting time before getting to South Carolina.

XXXXXX

"We are finally here!!" Hunter yelled, stepping out of the bus.

"That was one long bus ride!" Sam said looking around. "So where's our hotel?"

"Uhhh, I think it should be right down the road. Oh, yep! It's right over there." Hunter said, pointing in the opposite direction.

We all gathered our bags and began walking slowing to the hotel. It took us longer than it should have to get there, but that's only because we are all weird and crazy, meaning we have to do random things every moment of everyday! And, not to mention the fact that we were lugging bags behind us.

"How may I help you?" The receptionist asked.

"We have a few rooms booked." Hunter told the woman.

"What's your last name sweetie?"

"Hayes."

She smiled when she spotted his name. "Here are your room keys. You will all be on floor 4."

"Thank you!" We all said in unison before turning away and heading towards the elevators.

We passed out room keys amongst the five of us, and then dispersed down the hallway towards our rooms.

Everybody had a separate room beside Hunter and I. Since they booked the hotels ahead of time and nobody knew I was going to come, I just room with Hunter.

"This is a nice room!" I said, stepping into the room, throwing my bag on the floor, and jumping onto the very comfortable king sized bed.

"Heck yeah!" Hunter said, laying next to me.

"Hey guys we are-Woah whats going on in here?!" Matt said, walking into the room.

Hunter and I erupted into a fit of laughter.

Wow, this is going to be a fun trip!

Author's Note

Hey guys!!! Sorry for the short, and kinda late chapter...I really just used this one as a filler, I just needed it in here to get along with the story.

Anyways, what I really want to say, and what I'm so excited about is that if you haven't seen it already, go onto youtube and look up the official video for Hunter's song Invisible. It's soooo cute! Also, he has a new song that you can buy on iTunes called Wild Card, and I absolutely love it!! Now, what I'm most excited about is that Hunter's new album comes out in May!! You can preorder it if you want!

Thanks for reading!!

Love yawl!!😘