Chapter 43

-Shelby's POV-

"You guys suck!" I said to my friends. They were all making fun of me at the lunch table.

They all began cracking up again. "It was just so funny!" Lexi said.

We were talking about a story when I was younger.

-Flashback (7 years old)-

"Guys, let's go to the water slides!" Alexis said while we were decided what to do at the waterpark.

"No, I dont want to!" I complained.

"Why not?" Alexis sighed.

"Because, my bottoms are too big on me." I told her honestly, but I whispered it so Hunter and Cameron couldn't hear.

My parents and Hunter's parent brought us here to the water park. Hunter and I were aloud to bring one friend to bring, so I brought Lexi, and Hunter brought Cameron.

"It'll be okay!" She whispered back to me. "C'mon guys! Let's go to the slides!" Lexi said, louder this time so we could all hear.

I sighed before following them to the slide.

"Are you okay?" Hunter asked me.

"Yea, I'm ummm, I'm just scared of those things." I lied to him.

He smiled before nodding his head. "You'll be okay. I will be here for you!" He said grabbing ahold of my hand and pulling me over to catch up with Lexi and Cam. We began running.

Whistle. "Hey, no running kids! Slow down." One of the lifegaurds yelled.

Hunter and I began to walk, but started laughing really hard.

The boys went down the slide first, leaving Alexis and I to go on our own. I looked over at her before pulling up my bottoms. She smiled and started counting.

"On three. Ready? One...two...three!" She yelled three, and we slid down.

I knew it was a bad idea. Once I stood up, I noticed my bottoms fell down. I blushed a lot before reaching down and pulling them up. Little did I know, Hunter and Cameron were standing there watching.

-End of Flashback-

"No, it's embarrassing!" I complained.

They all ignored me and kept telling embarrassing stories about me.

"Oh! Remember that one time when we were on the tube together at the lake, and you told me that you had to let go because your bathing suite bottoms came undone!?" Alexis asked.

"Yes Alexis, I remember embarrassing stories about me. Now stop reminding me!"

"Nahhh...Hey, I have a good idea!!" Lexi said, a little too loudly.

I laughed. "Oh no!"

"Shut up! No, my idea is that we should go to the waterpark again! I haven't been in years!" She said.

"Neither have I." Hunter and I said in unison. We started laughing.

"I haven't either." Can said.

"Hey, can I come?" Aaron asked, joining in the conversation.

"Yea, of course! Let's go on Saturday!" She said.

We all agreed, and began talking about plans for Saturday.

XXXXXX

The week went by quickly, and soon enough, it was Saturday. I am currently looking through my bathing suites to figure out which on I'm going to wear.