Chapter 29

-Shelby's POV-

Hunter:)- I'm really sorry for everything. I wish I would have heard you out at first. I know that we are good again, but I want you to know that it was stupid of me.

Hunter's text read. I smiled to myself. Hunter really did feel bad.

Me- Hunter, It's fine! I promise. I'm just happy I didnt lose you again. :)

Hunter:)- You can't EVER lose me again! Even if you tried!! ;)

Me- Dont you worry, Hayes. That wont happen.

I placed my phone back on my bed and layed down.

Hunter was with Cole, over at his house, while I am home by myself...my parents are at work again.

There was a knock on my bedroom door, and I froze. Nobody's home, Hunter and Cole are just playing a trick on me...right? It's just them...

I slowly walked over to my door and opened it slowly.

"What are yawls doing here?" I asked.

"Nothing. We had nothing better to do, so we came here." Alexis answered.

"Oh, well Cameron, Hunter is hanging out with Cole right now." I told Cameron.

"Oh, nah, it's ok. I will stay here." Cameron said.

I nodded my head and lead them down the stairs.

"Ooh! Let's watch Cheer Perfection!!!" Alexis said, pointing to it on the screen.

"Ugh! Ok. I hate this show though." I said. Alexis shrugged her shoulders and cuddled into Cameron.

"Stop being so cute guys! You make me feel single!!" I pouted.

Alexis reached for the remote to turn the volume down.

"Hun..."

"Dont! I know what you are going to say. I just can't tell him how I feel. I hate loving him and knowing I have to keep it to myself. I want him to know. I myself just can't tell him and not know if he likes me or not."

"Shelbs, I understand. It's weird. Ecspecially since he's your bestfriend, you just don't want to ruin your friendship, unless he feels the same way." Cameron told me. Atleast he understands. "But, you'll never know if he likes you without telling him." I guess I was wrong.

"I can't! Why can't you guys understand that! I'm not the type of girl that throws herself at a guy." I yell.

"No, but you are a girl that all of the guys are swooning over. Remember that time on the girls day, when we went out to eat, and the waitor was flirting with you?" Alexis asked.

I rolled my eyes. "He was not! And plus, that's only one time."

"Nu-uh! Hunter told us about the time yawl two went to El Puerto, and that guys was completely flirting."

"Okay twice!" I said.

"Make it three...Ashton."

"Dont you ever say his name infront of me again! He almost costed my my relationship with Hunter!" Crap! Those words weren't sopposed to come out of my mouth.

I didnt tell anybody about our fight last night.

"Wait what?" They asked in unison.

"Nothing..." I trailed off.

"Ok, whatever." Cameron answered, then began to talk again. "I know you and Hunter have kissed since New Years Eve."

"So..." I said.