"Who's that you're texting?" He raises an eyebrow.

The rest of my brothers snap their heads to me, waiting for an answer. Let's have a little fun. It'll be the highlight of my morning. 

"A guy." I shrug.

I can see my mom giving me a disapproving look. Doesn't matter anyway. They'll look stupid once they see who it is. 

"It's shit. Miss you ☹️." Tyler replies.

I smirk. That's a lie. He's a good person to be around but I know he doesn't miss me. Our entire family is over there. Again, he's just bored. We never even hung out as much as people would think. We're not close. He's that part of the family where you'd see for family gatherings and birthdays. Not much else. 

"A guy? What's his name?" Jason asks.

"His name is... none of your business." I lock my phone.

Jason gets up and walks over to me. My smirk quickly fades. He opens up his hand and reaches over for my phone. I quickly hide it in my back pocket. Then, at great timing, my phone vibrates. It'll loud enough for everyone to hear. 

"Grab her." Jason orders my two brothers.

I look over to my mom and see her smirking as she takes a sip of coffee. I move my hands to my phone and try to keep it in my pocket as best as I can.  Alex and Dylan both come over to me and grab my arms, pulling them away from where I had them. I try to wiggle my way out of their grip but they keep me in place. 

"Mom!" I scream.

No use, anyway. All she did was take another sip of coffee. Jason leans behind me and grabs my phone. I can feel it slip out from my pocket. Dylan and Alex still keep me held down. Probably just in case I don't jump on top of him.

Jason puts his finger print and goes straight to my messages. I'm guessing he hasn't read the contact name yet. 

"Are you ——"

"Shush." Alex interrupts me.

I give up. "It's Tyler."

They all get relaxed. Just to make sure, Jason goes through every social media app I have, all my contacts, and all my messages. After about 5 minutes, he hands my phone back to me. I burst out in laughter once I actually realize everyone's face. It was priceless! 

"You should've seen your faces." I eat a piece of my bacon.

"By the way, Tyler said he's going to text some chick. This is why guys are a no no for you." Jason informs me.

My face falls. There's no way he said that.I grab my phone and pull up the last text he sent me.

"There's this really cute girl I'm texting. She just sent me some great pics 😉. Gotta go, cuzzo👋."

I roll my eyes and lock my phone again. It's just Tyler. I'm sure not all guys are like that. Plus, I'd never send nudes. It's too awkward.

"Finish up. I want to leave before 12:00pm." Mom says.
~~~~~~~
We're at Target. We all just scattered the place. We agreed meeting back in about an hour. We're all in a group chat, if anything. I already got my book bag and most of my notebooks. I'm just roaming around at this point.

"Need help looking for something?" Someone asks.

I turn to face a boy. Probably my age. Does he work here?

"You work here?" I ask in disbelief.

"No, actually. I just needed an excuse to talk to you." He smirks.