▪Found▪ Part 2▪

Start from the beginning

"Suits her a little too well, doesn't it?" I smiled.

"Anyways, do you all think Y/N went off on her own to join her family?" Natsu asked. I shook my head.

"She never had much connection with her family after the age of 9. I don't know much about her aunt and uncle or anything farther than that, but I do know some." Lucy nodded her head, understanding what I meant.

"How about let's stay here and rest, find Y/N, and then ask her about this Alexandre guy?" Natsu suggests.

"That's probably the only thing we can do at the moment," Erza agreed. And it was settled, we're staying until we try and find Y/N again. I can not believe it's only been 3 days and I already lost my girlfriend who's wandered off. I feel like a failure for not keeping an eye on her.

"Juvia said this Alexandre mass murdered innocents, right? That could also mean wizards. What if the food and drinks are poisoned?"  Happy panicked slightly. I thought about it.

"I volunteer Natsu to eat first then," I snickered.

"HEY! WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?" Natsu shouted angrily. I shushed him, chuckling. I heard Alexandre chuckle lightly from the kitchen.

"If someone were to die first, I say you're first one to go, Flame Brain."

"I will fight you, Ice Princess," Natsu mumbled, crossing his arms.

"Actually, none of you have to die," Lucy whispered, smiling. "One of my celestial spirits can detect poison!"

"That's great and all, but how are we going to get them to detect poison without getting caught?" Happy countered sassily.

"I'll summon them right now and just call them my pet I guess?" She shrugged.

"That's probably our best bet in this ," Erza said quietly. Lucy nodded and quietly summoned... Plu? He wobbled around Lucy.

"Hey Plu, I need you to detect if there's any poison in the food Alexandre's cooking, can you do that for me?" Lucy asked Plu in what she called her sweet voice. Plu nodded and wobbled over to Alexandre, climbing on the counter to see what was happening.

"My my, aren't you cute? But where did you come from?" He chuckled.

"Sorry!" Lucy apologized while standing up to get Plu. "He's my celestial spirit, I keep him as a pet. He's just curious." She smiled and brought back Plu. "Did you detect anything?" She whispered quietly. He shook his head.

"Looks like it's safe, then," Natsu said happily. I shrugged.

"I don't see why it wouldn't be." Just then, Alexandre called us over for our meal. As he served us, he gave us glasses of water, which somehow included Happy getting one of those tiny waterbottles and some pieces of salmon.

Natsu was the first one to take a bite. His eyes lit up as he ate more. "This is really good!" He spoke with his mouth full.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, Moron," I rolled my eyes and ate. It was decent and I'm not dying, so there's no room for complaints.

As we all finished chatting and eating, Alexandre recommended that we slept. I thankfully declined and went to just sit down and think. I swear I saw his eyes flicker with anger when I declined. Natsu and Happy took up the offer and told us in private that they'll be alright if he attacks them and went on to their room. Of course, I don't believe them, but whatever. It's Natsu and Happy, they always get out of those situations.