•The Guild, The Members•

Y/N = Your Name
M/N = Middle Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Colour
H/L = Hair Length
E/C = Eye Colour
S/T = Skin Tone
POV = Point of View
F/F = Favorite Food
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/C = Favorite Colour
▪ or ●○● or ○●○ = a separator.
Italics = Thoughts, Emphasis.
Parenthesis = A small reminder or conversion.

Enjoy!

●○●

▪Y/N's Pov▪

I open the doors and enter the guild.

The ruckus I heard from outside had now stopped. The attention was all on me. I scan the place and spot Erza, who's gleefully eating strawberry cake. Her attitude sure changed. I take another step in. Everyone prepares to fight me. "Haha, what idiots."

The only people I can spot not ready to fight is Erza, Mirajane, who sure has changed from the last I've seen her, Kana the booze addict, and Master Makarov. I spot Gray Fullbuster among the members who pulled out their magical weapon or just magic in general. I scoff. "I beat his ass last time we met, why is he preparing to fight me now? Sore loser? Tch. People never change."

"Wow, so the rumours really were true!" Exclaims the salamander. Wow he's really hasn't changed. Same scarf, same salmon pink hair, same everything. "Y/N M/L L/N was coming town. I thought that was just people being idiots!" His flames blazed up his arms from his hand.

"Aye!" A flying blue cat adds. "Is that happy? Man. He's all grown up."

"What are you doing here, Y/N?" I recognise that voice. Gray's voice laced with anger. I hold up my hand.

"Ara Ara~ Some people never change, do they, Gray Fullbuster," I tease. He tenses up and grinds his teeth. "I am not here to harm any of you. Please, continue doing what you were doing, Fairies," I put my hand down and smirk. Some resume whatever they were doing, others watch me suspiciously.

I walk forward, closer to Master Makarov. "HEY, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" I sigh in frustration and stop walking. A pink haired idiot is blocking my path. I look Natsu dead in the eye.

"Out of my way, salamander," I threaten. He doesn't budge. "Fine, have it your way, moron," harshly, I punch him in the stomach. Natsu falls to the ground, flames no longer surrounding his arms. "That's what you get for not moving."

I can hear people whistle and others whisper something along the lines of, "She's like Erza," or, "Damn, she knocked him out cold."

I continue walking, no one bothering to get in my path. There was a goal I had made for myself. It was to speak to Master Makarov and join the guild. I make it to the elderly and short master, his eyes are closed. It may not seem like it, but even though this man is elderly, he is damn powerful.

"Pardon me, Makarov," the Fairies glare holes into me for not calling him 'Master',"But I was planning on joining this guild of yours." Shocked by my words, Master Makarov shoots open his eyes, Kana basically chokes on her booze, and the other members just look plain out confused.

"Aren't you in Sabertooth?"

"Used to be. I got kicked out because they didn't like me. They say it's because of drama, but I can't think of a single thing I did to cause drama there," I explain.

A young lady's voice, whom I don't recognise, says something along the lines of, "That poor thing. I wonder why they didn't like her," under her breath.

"New comer? I'll have to greet them."

"I see... Well then, I have decided," Master Makarov delcares, "You, Y/N, shall be the newest member of Fairy Tail!" Groans can be heard, but also applause. "Now now, children, we treat each new member with respect, we are all family here. Welcome our newest member, Y/N L/N." The air held a heavy aroma of suspicion.

Mirajane, surprisingly now what seems like nicer, runs over to me with a Fairy Tail stamp. Her smile was huge. "Hey again, Y/N! Welcome to Fairy Tail? Where would you like your mark?" I think a bit before deciding.

I rip off one glove with my teeth and hold out my s/t hand. "Here will do nicely."

"That was hot," I can hear someone say. Not sure who, but it happened. I'm too dramatic with things sometimes, I need to stop.

"Alrighty!" Mira stamps my hand. "Welcome home!" My heart skips a beat at the words " welcome home." I haven't heard that in forever, and it hurts.

"Thank you," I thank Mira while slipping on my glove. Mirajane heads back to the bar, I sit at a table observing the others. With dull eyes, I stare at Gray. He looks pissed as all hell. I chuckle.

"Hey," greets a blonde. Her voice sounds like the one who called me a poor thing. I turn my attention to her. She was quite cute, a blonde with chocolate eyes. Her hair partly down, but she had a small side ponytail with a blue bow holding it in place. From what I could see, she had a white and blue collared shirt.

"Hello there. Might I ask, are you new to Fairy Tail? I don't believe we have met before," I inquire. She nods slightly.

"I'm Lucy!" The happy blonde, known by "Lucy," exclaims. "You said that you haven't met me before, and you seemed comfortable around the master and Mirajane," Lucy observes, "have you been here before?" I giggle a bit.

"When I was younger, yes. It's been a couple of years. I know almost everyone here like the back of my hand," I explain, "they all know me, but ever since I left Magnolia, I'm almost completely sure they forgot." A sad smile appears on my face.

"So... did you used to be in Fairy Tail?"

"No, it's kind of complicated."

"I see. Well, anyways, I'll see you around, Y/N!" Lucy waves goodbye and goes to the bar. What a nice girl. I'm sure we'll become friends one of these days.

I sigh and close me eyes, resting my head on the table. It was pretty peaceful until the salamander came over. "Hey, Y/N," he greets in a somewhat playful yet serious tone.

"What do you want?" I open my eyes and stare intensely at him, slowly fixing my posture in the process.

"I challenge you to a fight!" He requests. I look at him and stand up, Natsu is slightly taller, so I'm looking up at him with an unamused face.

"Aye! You should fight Natsu, Y/N!" Happy encourages.

○●○

This is about the same length as last chapter, so im making good progress with even chapters??? I don't even know anymore. But, I'm working on more chapters and hopefully keeping them long enough for your reading pleasure. :) I hope you enjoyed! Buh-Bye! ~xoxo