Chapter 16 - Hot and cold

Grace's POV

After getting rid of my surprise, I responded to his demanding kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. He slid his hand under my skirt, lifting it up while kissing me roughly. His kiss was different from that we had shared before. It was brutal, intense, fierce now. But I liked it. The feeling was overwhelming. I couldn't stop myself and trembled under his touch.

Fortunately, there was not any car or anyone, but with the feeling that he created in me now, I wouldn't be interested in it at all. It felt like he transported us into another world. In this world, there were two people: Ethan and I.

He unbuttoned my shirt and traveled his hand from my neck to my breast, to my navel. I arched my back and moaned. I wanted him. Now and here. Like he read my mind, he lifted me up, and I straddled him.

In a clap, he ripped my panties and threw it away while I stared at him with wide eyes. He unbuckled his belt. I unzipped his fly impatiently while ignoring his arrogant smirk plastered on his handsome face.

He lifted me up and slammed inside me. I groaned and gripped his shoulders. He reclaimed my lips as he accelerated his pace.

As the elevator door opened, Ethan carried me to his bedroom. I was wrapping my legs around his waist tightly while we were kissing passionately.

He placed me on the bed and took off his clothes while looking at me with salacious eyes. Then he crawled on the bed and brushed his lips against mine as he started taking off my shirt. He was kissing me roughly while his hand was caressing my thigh. I wrapped my legs around his waist while he was placing several kisses on my neck.

"I love you." I murmured, stroking his hair.

Ethan stopped kissing my neck. He pulled back and stared into my eyes with a blank expression without saying anything, but there was something strange in his eyes. Then he smashed his lips against mine, kissing me intensely. He held my hands above my head and slammed inside me without warning. I groaned, closing my eyes shut.

****

I opened my eyes, yawning. The sun was lightening the room through the large windows.

When I looked at the other side of the bed, Ethan wasn't in the bed. I wrapped the cover around my body as I sat up on the bed. I ran my fingertip along my lips, smiling sheepishly as the scenes from last night replayed in my mind. It was one of the best nights in my life. The feeling was indescribable. It was so intense, so powerful. I still felt those intense feelings in all my cells.

"Ethan!" I called him. But there was no voice.

I got up and put on my clothes, excluding my torn panties which I forgot in Ethan's car last night.

I went downstairs. There was no one in the penthouse. I grabbed my bag and went to my apartment.

Fortunately, before going to the meeting, I informed Gloria that I probably was going to come late yesterday and asked her to stay with Nathan.

After taking a shower, I put on a black midi dress. Then I went to the company.

As I was about to walk into my office, Ava called me. I stopped and turned around.

"Good morning, Grace." She gave me a bright smile.

"Good morning." I beamed at her.

"You look so happy today." She commented, giving me a mischievous smile. I smiled. "But unfortunately, I need to tell you something that can make it vanish. Mr. Carter ordered me to send you to his office as soon as you arrive. By the way, he was grumpy this morning." She informed, giving me a compassionate look.