Foreword

It's been a long time.

The last year has been extremely hard on me and my mental well-being, and my busy school schedule on top of that has forced me to put writing on the back burner for awhile. I know I haven't been the most responsive or engaging author on Wattpad, but I do try— and believe me when I say I read every message and comment. The endless support from my readers and avid fans of Robin, Alex and the whole gang is extremely heartwarming and I can't stress enough how grateful I am to have such an amazing, understanding and patient group of followers. You all are truly the best!

I will be re-uploading the old edition of The Lonely King onto Wattpad as I do not know when the new edition will be updated. Many of you have requested to read the old edition because you don't want to read an unfinished piece (i.e. the new edition), which I completely understand. Please bear in mind that these two stories are different in terms of the personalities of the characters and the timeline and scenes. This old edition reflects my writing style and maturity when I was thirteen, while the new edition (you can find it in my profile if you are interested in reading it) reflects me when I was eighteen (and counting). Hence, there will be a difference in the way some characters are portrayed and developed.

The old edition is by no means perfect, which was why I took it down in the first place— but I hope that you guys will still enjoy it. And for the re-readers, thank you for sticking around. Always.

With all the love,
shevvie x