Chapter-25: Fragile.

Maden

Maden

I smiled to myself as I drove back home. A sudden streak of electricity travelled through my body when I thought about how close Alejandro and I were sat in that attic of his.

The smile got wider as I pictured myself next to him, over and over again.

God! Crushes were so bad.

I personally have had a long list of crushes. From Joe Park, the nerd to Damon Reid, the sex machine, I've been infatuated with a variety of boys. But Alejandro Bautista is one hell of a guy. I think I like him more than I thought I ever would and this sucks. Why do I have to like boys who are extremes in their particular fields. I don't think, I'm going to admit this ever again but, I swear that guy makes my insides go all mushy.

The smile was still there on my face, when I reached my house and parked the car. Before I could knock on the door, it flew open to reveal my brother.

"Come in." He said.

"Were you waiting for me at the door all this while?" I asked, following him inside and closing the door behind me.

Ilian continued to walk ahead me but not before signalling me to follow him. "Nope, I just saw your Kia entering the gates from the balcony, so I came down to fetch you."

He finally stopped outside his room and opened the door for me to go in. "What is it that you want to talk about?" I asked.

"You remember the racing ring, I told you about?" He asked, placing himself on one of his bean bags while allowing me to sit on his bed.

I nodded, not sure where he was getting at.

"And I told you not to go there..." Ilian glared at me.

"Yeah?" I gulped, scared that he had found out about me going there.

"So...WHY DID YOU GO THERE?!" He stood up and shouted at me.

Blood rushed up my head as I thought of the ways he could've found out about me going to the racing ring.

"I asked you something, Sylvia..."

I gulped once again. Ilian got scary when he was angry. Most of the time he was calm but there were certain things that ticked him off and brought a side that resembled my dad.

"I...I did not go there." I lied. I was good at lying but there were times when I forgot that Ilian was my brother, that one person who knows every single shit about me.

"Really?" His brows creased as his nose flared in anger. "What is this then?" He pushed a black device in my face. After staring at it for like an eternity, I realised what it was.

A walkie talkie.

The walkie talkie.

My mind switched on like a flashbulb. Memories of the ring manager handing me the little talking device flooded through my mind but along with them came questions. Where did he find this? Why did I go to that damned place?
Can I still save my ass?