About The Book

For The Sake Of Him

Book II in Clan Mafiõso Series

Copyright©Isha Hooda (TwinScribblers)

All the rights of this book are reserved to Isha Hooda (TwinScribblers).

Any sort of copying or reproduction of the material in the book is strictly prohibited by the person concerned.

------------

All events, Characters and Firms depicted in this book are entirely a work of FICTION. Any resemblance to a person living or dead is purely coincidental.

The setting of the story is, however in real places located in the United States Of America. Yet, there is no guarantee that all of the places named in this book would be REAL. Some of them have been a work of imagination.

------------

Comments and criticism, both positive and negative, are welcome but any use of abusive language would be reported.

Moreover, this book contains someone's hard work, written for the amusement and entertainment of the readers. It is not anybody's right to point a finger at the author regarding any of the issues in the book.

------------

This book deals with various mental health concerns, regarding which I'd like to spread awareness. I am a student of Psychology and I feel it is my responsibility to help those who are unaware about their mental health and also to bust myths that surround the field of Mental Healthcare. With the same concern in mind, I urge all my readers to take care of their mental health in the same way as they do for their physical health. I am available for help 24/7, due to personal reasons I cannot share my contact number but you can always contact me on my Instagram handle.

I am always happy to help.

------------

This book is a standalone.

-------------

THANK YOU

------------