BEAUTIFUL SIDE OF DARKNESS

Darkness used to be one of my biggest fear.
I am totally afraid of darkness.
There is a time when the electricity turn off and I suddenly get weak and almost faint.
I am losing my control.
I am losing my power.
I sit down on a chair and staring out to my backyard. From my kitchen windows.
And then I look to the sky.
And woow!!
The stars and moon shines beautifully.
So beautiful.
I can't stop gazing at the sky, to the beautiful march of the stars.
It amaze me, shock me how it can be that beautiful at that darkest time.
I stood up and suddenly I have my strength and power back.
Now I can feel that darkness is not that frightening.
Yes the light from the stars and the moon bringing back the positivity inside me so I can gain my power and courage back.
Start from that day darkness is no longer my fear.
Is that happen to you too?
When the hard times come you suddenly feel nothing more that you can do. The fear have you and eat you.
Make you losing all that you have inside. You are losing all your courage.
You are starting to doubt yourself, doubting your capability and begin to losing your hope, your power and your faith.
Listen to me.
If we can find the stars and moon at our darkest time. So does in our life.
We will still be able to have hope and keep fighting for our life.
Even tough it is hard to keep seeing the positive things.
Trust me.
It will change your life.

*Hi this is me Glacier Yellow thank you for reading. And please don't forget to give like and comment for me. Follow me too!! Thank you!! 😀😊😊😀*