Part 46: The RV

It was the next morning. You made sure to wake up earlier than normal just to ensure you wouldn't miss out on going on the trip. You had changed and tied your bandana that Daryl gave you loosely around your neck so that it was easy to pull up and cover your face.

You made your way to the front gate where Rick was standing by an RV. "Y/n" he said stopping you from entering the RV, "you're not stopping me" you muttered looking at the ground. " I will" you turned around and saw Carl standing with his arms crossed. You let out a sigh and turned on the heel of your boot walking towards him.

Carl walked you a few feet away from the RV, where everyone else was slowly boarding on. "I know we're not talking right now but I still care about you. And I care enough to not let you go on this trip." He said sternly. You crossed your arms across your chest and refused to look at him.

Carl put his hand on the side of your face forcing you to look at him. You and him both looked at each other for a second. You shook your head and slightly moved away. Carl scoffed and looked away too "I'm sorry" you whispered softly to him. The hurt in his eyes was so visible

"Don't be. I'm sorry that I misinterpreted a friendship" Carl walked away leaving you alone. You stood there for a second before finally looking around catching Glenn's gaze. You looked away and walked back to the RV stepping inside.

Maggie was laid down in the back, Glenn sat with her holding her hand. Daryl was driving, Carl sat at the table, and Rick sat in the front with Daryl. You sat with Carl at the table but you didn't look at each other or acknowledge each other, and it was obvious.

Abraham, Michonne, Eugene, and Rosita drove in a car ahead of the RV as a look out. The gate opened and Daryl began driving. "Y/n" Glenn whispered catching your attention, he motioned for you to come back to where he was sitting.

You carefully made your way back, the RV shaking as Daryl drove. "She's asleep it's okay" Glenn said looking at Maggie. You sat down next to him and he took your hand in his putting his serious face on. "I don't know what's going on between you and Carl"

You sighed and looked away from him, "no look at me" you listened and looked at him, never hearing him sound so serious.
"Take care of each other. Fight for each other. I don't care if you never communicate again, look out for each other. It might save your life"