Part 31: Allison

You felt someone touch your cheek  making you quickly open your eyes. It wasn't just a normal hand it was small and soft you placed your hand on Judith's and sat up in the bed slightly. "Hi" you said with a smile making her smile, your eyes and head hurt from crying last night. Judith put her arms out asking for a hug which you of course gave her. You spotted carl leaning in the door way with a smirk on his face, you clenched your jaw but gave him and quick smile.

Carl nodded before walking out of the door way into the hall, you heard the front door close. "Wanna go make breakfast?" You asked happily Judith nodded while biting her finger "you probably have no idea what I just said"

You got up and put Judith on your hip, you went to stand but quickly sat back down the pain in your leg returning. You switched Judith to your other hip and stood again, the pain was bearable.

Going into the kitchen you were greeted my Rick and Daryl who were talking but silenced once you walked in. "Morning y/n" Rick greeted with a smile, you gave a slight smile in response. "Allison wanted to see you" Daryl announced "why?" You asked filling Judith's sippy cup with milk, Daryl shrugged.

"I'll go see her" you said handing Judith her cup before walking towards the front door "y/n" Rick got your attention while you were slipping on your boots "yeah?" You looked around the corner at him, he opened his mouth to say something but stopped "nothing just be safe"

You gave a confused look before opening the front door and leaving, you walked to Allisons house, you still limped but you needed to get used to it since you would have it probably forever now. You knocked on the door pulling Judith up since she was starting to slip off your hip.

The front door opened, Allison appearing in the door way, she put a smile on her face when she saw you and Judith. You returned the smile and Judith put out her small hand to give Allison a wave. Allison opened the door letting you in the house "I'm glad you're okay" Allison said pulling you into a hug. You laughed and hugged her back with your free arm.

"Yeah me too"

"Hi Judith" Allison greeted making Judith smile and hide her face behind her cup. "Daryl said you wanted to see me?" You asked, Allison stopped "oh yeah come here" Allison walked to her t.v. room, even tho there was no t.v. well for obvious reasons. She sat on the couch and you sat next to her putting Judith down.

"I want you to have this" Allison put her hand out which held the leather bracelet. You paused "I can't take that Alli, that's your bracelet, your favorite bracelet" Allison had gotten this bracelet on a run. You and her had went past a jewelry store, Allison wanted to break into the store and steal something since she had never done something like that before.

"Yeah but..." Allison stopped and looked at the bracelet "it was a memory I made with you, and you didn't take anything from that store so here" Allison gave you a pleading look. You slowly took the bracelet out of her hand and put it in your lap. Allison let out a sigh "how have you been?" She quickly said changing the subject

"Okay I guess, it's very lonely in the house" you said with a chuckle but you truly meant it. "I don't know how you do it" Allison looked at you biting her lip, you gave her a confused look "I would have given up by now if I was you, but you just keep fighting"

"You would be able to do it too-" "no I wouldn't have" Allison cut you off "I'm still fucked up from Ellas death, I would have let myself bleed out if that happened to me that night instead"

You completely stopped, Allison looked down "sorry" she mumbled, you reached out and took her hand in yours "it'll be okay"