Part 22: Drunk

After breakfast you decided to visit Carol. You didn't talk to her much but you felt like she was lonely sometimes. You walked into the kitchen of her home where you found her baking as usual .
You went to grab a cookie off the plate she slapped your hand before you could "no" she said firmly pointing a finger at you "Why are you making so much food I know you like cooking but this is a little overboard ever for you"

Carol laughed "its for the party tonight" you furrowed your eyebrows together "What party?" You asked "Maggie and Glenn have news for the group so the group is gathering at their house for a little party" you made a 'o' shape with your mouth "can I invite some more people?"
"I dont see why not or just show up with them Maggie and Glenn won't have the guts to make them leave" carol said you quickly grabbed a cookie "thanks Carol love youuuu" You yelled running out of the kitchen.

You happily jogged up to the small group of teenagers gathered around together "hey" You said receiving a few hi's back "Maggie and Glenn are having a get together tonight it's supposed to be just my group but you guys should come" You took a bite of the cookie you secretly stole. "Yeah were in" Jake pointing at Enid. Enid paused looking at you. You nodded your head at her and gave her a wink causing her to say yes.

"Im just gonna stay home Ella used to go to parties with me cuz I'm a little anti- social but you guys have fun okay" Allison placed a hand on your arm softly before walking away, basically a way to say thanks but no thanks.
"She's still not over it huh?" You asked Jake shook his head you sighed "well you guys come okay?" Enid nodded giving you her typical half smile.

You stood with Carl Enid and Jake "What do you think their talking about?" Carl asked. Maggie and Glenn made the four of you go in the kitchen while the 'adults' as Maggie said it talked about the news "who knows maybe their kicking one of us out"

Maggie walked into the kitchen holding a piece of paper in her hand you stood up straight from leaning on the counter and walked over to her. She handed you the paper a wide smile appeared on your face

"oh my god Maggie" you pulled her into a hug "what is it" Enid asked you turned and handed her the paper "your pregnant?" She asked Maggie nodded Enid smiled and hugged Maggie

"oh my god Maggie" you pulled her into a hug "what is it" Enid asked you turned and handed her the paper "your pregnant?" She asked Maggie nodded Enid smiled and hugged Maggie. "You guys coming to party?" Daryl asked from the door way "Hell yeah" Jake said walking out with Carl and Enid you smiled again and gave Maggie a kiss on the cheek before following the other three out of the kitchen. "Good job" You approached Glenn who had a drink in his hand "What?" He asked "Good job with the baby ding bat, Maggie's a nice girl, you deserve her"

Glenn looked down and smiled "well I'm gonna go and try to sneak some alcohol before Daryl catches me" you patted Glenn on the shoulder before walking away.
—-
You didn't know how the four of you convinced Daryl and Rick to let you drink but somehow you did it. And you were pretty sure the four of you were drunk, which might explain why Abraham and glenn made you come sit in here. You sat between Enid and Jake with a drink in your hand, one in theirs as well, Carl's drink was siting on the table while he was reading the comic book. Jake and Enid played the video game while you watched "no fair!" Enid said as Jake shot her on the screen "i win" Jake stuck his tongue out at her.

"How did we not know about this party in the first place?" Carl asked letting his hands along with the comic book drop to his lap "probably because we weren't invited" You laughed and took a drink "let me play with Enid " you grabbed the controller out of Jakes hands making him roll his eyes.

You took jakes spot next to enid. She moved a little closer to you giving you a smile. She's pretty.

"You beat me" Enid said you shrugged "i guess I'm just better then you at fighting" You said with a smirk Enid scoffed "you are not" She said shaking her head "Okay let's see" you stood up making her stand up she playfully tackled you into the other couch making you laugh. You were able to get up and stick on her "this isn't fair" she said and smacked your butt trying to hit you up. "See Im bet-" You squealed as Enid pushed your back with your feet making you roll into the floor.

She quickly got on top of you holding your hands above you "now I win" she said getting up finding her way back to the spot on the couch. You groaned and got up taking your seat back on the couch next to her. "Try to say I saw susy by the shea-" carl stopped talking as he slurred his words

"I shaw-"

"I saw shusy"

"I saw sushy"

You all broke into a fit of laughter at the failed attempts. Enid stood up "where you going?" You asked stopping your laughter "bathroom"

"Oh wait I gotta pee too" you handed your drink to Jake and stood up following Enid to the bathroom "someone's in there" Enid said stopping you saw the closed door Enid leaned in a door way looking at you. You looked at the ground crossing your arms over your chest wishing you would have kept your jacket on from earlier. It was much colder upstairs then downstairs. You had also taken off your boots leaving your feet in little black socks. You could feel Enid's intoxicated stare and looked up and glared at her

"What are you staring at?" You asked
"Your face, i never noticed how pretty you were" she stated making you bite your lip and blush a little

"Its not pretty, with the world being as fucked up as it is, Im far from pretty" you said

"Shut up, You are pretty, along with your eyes and your body" Enid smiled as her eyes scanned your body, you giggled at her flirtatious drunken state.

"Well in that case your pretty too" You told her she looked up flipping some of her straight brown hair out of her face. "Really?" Her eyes lit up at your compliment.

Your mind was straight. But the alcohol was taking over and your lips found Enid's in one swift motion. She froze at the sudden movement, but she never pulled away. After a few seconds she melted into the kiss you both stumbled into the bedroom. You pushed it closed and locked it before Enid fell onto the bed.

You placed your lips back onto hers she played with the buttons on your shirt getting a few undone revealing some of the black sports bra you were wearing. She easily flipped you over and her lips found their way to your neck as your fingers tangled in her hair. She broke away and sat up taking her shirt off you grabbed the hem of your shirt and slid it over your head. You unbuttoned your jeans and Enid was able to slide them the rest of the way down your legs. Tossing the pieces of clothing in a pile somewhere in the room.

Enid was able to take her jeans off too tossing them into the clothes piles, leaving the both of you in your bra and underwear. You sat up now being eye level with Enid she still straddled you not moving from her position. She kissed you again as her hands ran down your back to your thighs, running up the exposed skin. Her fingers teased the inside of your thigh only a few inches away from the hem of your underwear....