Postlude

"Your makeup is too light and natural, honey." Mina said to her and started taking different kinds of makeup tools. "Let me turn you into a sexy bitch." She smirked at her, but she just sighed. She keeps on fidgeting her foot and tapping her fingers on her thighs. She's having cold sweat because this is her the day. It finally came. "Hey, don't be nervous. You got this." She smiled and laughed a little upon hearing her mother's words.

"Mom, this is a wedding. You can't do my make up in a darker tone," Minju, Mina and Jimin's youngest and only daughter, told her. "It should be done lightly."

"I was just kidding, honey." She looked at her daughter through the mirror and rested her head on her shoulder. "I can't believe that my baby is getting married now."

"Isn't your 25th wedding anniversary with dad tomorrow?" Mina nodded. It has been 25 years since they married each other and they're really growing old. "I should cancel my plans with Taein tomorrow."

"Minju, dear," Mina called her daughter when she heard her decision. "He's your husband starting tomorrow and you should focus on him."

"Can't we celebrate your marriage with dad tomorrow?"

"We can, but you may pass, okay?" Minju's shoulders fell because of what Mina had told her. Her face was downcast, but it lit up instantly when she saw her father standing by the doorstep.

"Dad!" Minju ran to her father and he welcomed her with a huge hug. "You look amazing!"

"My daughter really inherited her features from me," she laughed at her father's pick up line. "I'm kidding. You're as beautiful as your mother."

"Stop kidding around, Park Jimin." Mina stepped towards them and kissed him as a greeting.

"Ah, by the way, Minju, dear, the wedding planner is finding you downstairs. I think you should see her."

"Yes, father. I'll be back." Once their daughter exited the hotel room, Jimin locked the door and smirked playfully. Mina got the idea right away when he did such expression.

"Oh, god, Park Jimin. Not here," Jimin held his wife's waist and started planting tiny kisses on her bare shoulders. "We're not teens anymore to do this."

"Who said adults can't fuck each other?"

"We're turning 50 soon, genius."

"And that doesn't stop me from kissing you." They fell into the bed and drowned in each other's passionate kisses.

Minju and their triplets looked for them because they might miss their daughter's wedding.

--*

OK IT'S FINISHED ALREADY. I decided not to write another chapter because this drives my crazy. Thank you for reading this and for all the love!

Follow our collab acct: @fybangtwice

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! : D