Chapter XLIV

MINA'S POV

I did not expect to see Dahyun right in front of my eyes now. I don't know why she brought this heavy aura between me and her which I do not like. She slowly walked towards us and made a soft smile.

"Welcome back," she said. It honestly confused me. Her tone earlier felt like she's somehow mad at me for hurting Jimin. I wish she realizes that Jimin won't hurt if it's not for his own lies. "I want to tell you something." She frankly said, so she turned her head to Hyorin unnie and asked if she could talk to me for a while. They wanted to refuse, but they just agreed for formality and publicity. I'm aware that a lot of people can still recognize me.

Dahyun brought me outside of the coffee shop. "I'm going straight to the point." She said and breathed deep. She held her head low first before piercing me with her sharp eyes. "I want you to treat Jimin well." My eyebrows furrowed. Treat a douche? That's impossible. "He's having a hard time digesting the fact that you're actually alive--"

"You don't understand, do you?" I cut her off. She was taken aback because of my impolite words. "What did Jimin tell you? How did he narrate everything to you?"

"He said that you died because of a car accident. You left him--"

"Okay, okay. I've heard enough." I told her. "Let's meet at my unit and we'll talk and have a deal. I'll just text you the address. Do you understand now?" I asked her. "Go back to school." I patted her shoulder and went back inside with Hyorin unnie and Jooyoung oppa. The two of them seemed worried because they think that me and Dahyun had a fight about Jimin.

"What happened?" Hyorin unnie asked, nosy.

"We'll just talk later." I answered. "Unnie, how's Hwasa unnie and her prince?" I decided to shift the topic instead. Talking about Jimin makes me barf.

"They're so great." Hyorin unnie's tone changed. She suddenly became excited and all when Hwasa unnie was mentioned. "Hwasa is working with Loco."

"She's technically his songwriter." Jooyoung oppa added. "Loco is slowly gaining attention for his songs which Hwasa wrote and I honestly think that's good. He's finally getting the recognition that he deserves."

"It would be better if Hwasa debuts." Hyorin unnie suggested. Even with a background like that? "They're really cute. Hwasa is with him wherever his schedule is. I wish they'll have a baby soon."

"Hmm, that sounds good for them." I nodded my head in agreement. "How about the others?"

"Well," she giggled before answering my question. I wondered what's funny, actually. "Soyou is working as the manager of some supermarket while Dasom owns a small restaurant with Bora. Hani is a part-time dance teacher in a dance studio owned by her friend. I actually don't know what's happening between Moonbyul and Solar. They seem like they've been making out a lot, but as far as I know, they're working as well."

"Wait," I was flustered when I heard her story about Moonbyul unnie and Solar unnie. "Making out? Are they a couple or something?"

"Yep," Jooyoung oppa nodded. "Love always win, Mina." He chuckled.

"Then," she trailed off. She looked a bit hesitant, but she still continued. "Sana became Jimin's girlfriend before. Did you know that?" I gulped. I was not informed. "Things were going well between the two of them, but Sana broke up with him."

"What for?" I asked out of curiousity.

She looked at me and paused before saying anything again. "Well, missy, there were rumors that Sana went back to her ex-boyfriend. Jimin was so devastated after that break up." Seems like he loved her, huh? "Plot twist."

"What?"

"Sana broke up with the guy because she saw him making out with...guess who." She said, so I raised a brow. How am I suppose to know? I wasn't here for two damn years. "Wheein." She dropped the name which made me interest more. "She saw him making out with Wheein."

"Sana unnie is not even a harlot to start with," I replied. "She was a spy hired by ny father to keep me safe."

"I thought the two of you settled things already? You sound bitter."

"I am not." I sighingly answered.

"But, you know, what?" She drank on her juice before continuing. "I really feel awful for Jimin." She added. I leaned on my seat to hear whatever story she has. "She was broken because of Seulgi, but you fixed him. He did wrongly to you and that's why you wanted to avoid him eversince. You even faked your own death and he believed in that. He believed that you're gone and that broke him again. Sana fixed him, but left him for another guy. And now, he's with Dahyun. I was hoping that he wouldn't get hurt again because he's been hurt so much."

"Unnie," I called her. "Didn't you think that Jimin is hurting because of the bad things he had done?" I asked. I don't get why most people focus on the current situation. I mean, they have to know what happened in the past to cause the present event. "Remember that he put Seulgi aside, so she broke up with him. Because of his own actions, he got hurt. And then, he lied to me, so the consequence of that is getting a heartbreak."

"Then, what's for Sana?" She asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know. I wasn't here, remember? He may had done something to her which upset her and made her come back to her former lover." I just honestly told them what I think of what's happening to Jimin. I think I made a clear point on why I think so.

*

Joshua fetched me just like what he said. I told him that we should head to the mall to buy some dress and suit for us for the wedding that will take place tomorrow.

The wedding's motif was pink and white, so I made Joshua pick a white suit for him. I decided that I will be the one wearing the pink one between the two of us. We also wanted Youngbin to look presentable, so we bought him a pink suit for babies. He looked extremely cute and handsome in those clothes, so we bought everything that we needed for tomorrow's event.

While we're at the mall, I received a message from Dahyun, telling me that we should actually meet tonight. I wanted to say no since I know that we're both tired from our own schedules for this day, but I realized that I must hear from her before I go to the wedding tomorrow.

I asked Joshua if we can go home after we have our early dinner and he quickly said yes since he reasoned out that he wants to take a rest for a while.

*

We saw Dahyun waiting at the lobby of the hotel, so I approached her first. I can see how her eyes glance at me, then tk Joshua and then to Youngbin. I bet she mistaked us. A lot of people do, anyways. What's new?

We headed to the unit and as soon as we got there, I tried to be as hospitable as I should be. I made her sit on the couch while she for me to prepare.

And so, the talk began.

"What exactly do you want me to do?" I asked her.

She sighed, "I just want you to treat Jimin in a good way. I don't think that anyone should be treated like trash."

"But," I spoke. "He's a trash, dear."

I saw her fist clench and I can sense that she'e getting mad at my words. "Please do make him comfortable for tomorrow. I hate seeing my fiancé cry since it tears my heart."

"Has he told you?" I asked and looked at the ring. She seemed quite shy, so she covered her engagement ring subtlely. "He's arranged. Everyone knows that."

"You must've mistaken--"

"I knew him right before you met him." I cut her. "He's arranged to someone else."

--*

Follow our collab acct: @fybangtwice

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! : D