Chapter LIV

MINA'S POV

Someone knocked on my office and opened the door. Minhyun. He sighed and walked towards me, but it's a bit odd not to see Jimin behind him. "Where's Jimin?" I asked.

He stretched out his arms and back, "Ugh, 14 hours in the plane is so exhausting!" He yawned and sat on the visitor's chair.

"Hey, where is Jimin?" I asked him as I close my browsers in my laptop. I've been waiting for them for 14 hours and he won't even show up? What the fuck!

"He's using the men's loom, okay? You should keep your small tits calm." I glared at him and gave him my middle finger, but he just laughed at me. Fuck you, Hwang Minhyun. He did not say anything anymore, so we waited for Jimin to finish his business.

After a while, he came with a sober face and messy clothes. "Where did you go? To the strip club?" I asked him, but he just sighed and rubbed his hands against his face. He did not answer me and it irritated me, but I think he's just scared of how I'm acting right now. Well, who wouldn't be annoyed if his ex-girlfriend kissed someone else's fiancé?

I stood up and frustratingly stood in front of him. He looked at me, but he kept his head downcast. "Hwang Minhyun, please give us some space."

"All right." Minhyun stood up from his seat and closed the door for our privacy.

"Jimin." I called him seriously.

"Mina, I did not initiated the kiss--"

"I know." I cupped his face and reviewed it. He's got stubbles now and his facial hair is growing slowly again. "Shave up." I patted his cheek and turned my back on him until I reached my swivel chair. He looked at me with a confused look. Damn, can't he just be grateful that I'm not mad at him? "If you think that I'm mad for the kissing incident you had with Sana, I am not."

"Why?" He asked. "Why did you follow me?"

"I don't want any leeches around my fiancé." He did not reply anymore. "Shave your growing beard, Noodle Boy."

He chuckled, "You're really unpredictable." He turned his back on me and opened the door, so he can give me time to continue my work again. "Hey," I faced him.

He smirked, "I love you."

"Okay."

*

I saw Jimin scrolling through his phone when I opened my room's door. He stood up and started fixing my bed because he knows that he messed it up. "Sorry for messing your bed." He scratched his nape and went to me. "What do you want for dinner? I made some spicy rice cakes because I know that you're missing Korean food."

"You dyed your hair silver?" I asked.

"Yeah, earlier." He nodded. "I'm not your Noodle Boy anymore."

"Yeah, you look like a steel wool." He made a straight face. He must've thought that I'm jesting, but I'm not. I'm just describing what he looks like right now. He held my wrist, but he immediately let go of it when I looked at him. "A-Ah, sorry." He apologized.

"It's fine."

"Let's go. You will surely like my tteokbokki this time." He smiled and led me to the kitchen. Tiffany unnie is not home because she's with Buck oppa. They're on vacation. They most probably went to Thailand since that's where Buck oppa lives.

Jimin prepared the food for me and he even has these chopsticks which impressed me slightly. He watched me eat the food he made, but I did not make any expressions while eating, so he won't actually read me. "How was it?" He asked cheerfully.