Chapter LVI

JIMIN'S POV

I stopped and watched her run towards me while I give her a big hug. She loves me, too! She jumped on me and so I lifted her up. This is really the happiest moment of my life! She actually has feelings for me!

She looked down on me while I look up to her while we smiled towards each other, "I love you, too." She repeated and held my face to give me a long kiss. We stopped as we catch our breaths, "Damn, don't let other girls kiss your lips. Those are mine." I blushed and felt flustered at what she said. I haven't felt this towards her before. This is the only time she actually said something threatening and sweet at the same time and I kind of enjoy it. I wish we could stay like this. "Every bit of your body is mine, okay?" I put her down and smiled at her. She smirked back at me and rolled her eyes. "Go," she pushed me slightly. "Your plane is waiting."

I cupped her cheeks for the last time and kissed her longer than she did before I go. She escaped when she ran out of breath, "God, we'll have more of that when you come back, okay?"

I wriggled my eyebrows as a tease, "You promise?"

"Yeah, right." She snickered. "Your dad is waiting for you, so go now."

"Okay." I nodded and kissed her forehead. "I love you."

"The feeling is mutual." I frowned. I want to her that she loves me, too, again! "What's with the frown?"

"You did not tell me that you love me, too!" I pouted and stomped my foot on the floor as if I was throwing a tantrum.

"All right," she laughed. "I love you." With that, my heart felt at ease and I started walking away from her while waving my hand. She waved her hand, too, timidly and watched me go.

*

MINHYUK'S POV

As soon as my phone lit up, I took it and read the message that dad has sent me. After the information we got about Mina, he asked me to take care of our business for a while while he's taking care of my brother's business back in the States. He told me to pull out the stocks, so we did. The Myoui's and I had to go to a meeting regarding this, and even though they don't want us to remove our stocks from them, they can't do anything because we want to. I specifically told Mr. Myoui that Jimin hyung can't be married to his prostitute daughter.

I really can't believe that Mina became a prostitute. It never crossed in my head because I've always seen her as a decent girl even if we broke up already. She always say yes to whatever her family tells her to do since she's the princess of her family. She's been treated like a princess eversince she was born, so knowing that she was a prostitute really shocked me.

"Yoo?" I raised a brow. Dad wants me to negotiate with the Yoo's before he goes back here. He said that he's with hyung already and they're on their way. The Yoo's are one of the most famous business people around the area even though they aren't really from Busan. They're crazy rich, too, and to make this negotiation happen, I need to sell my brother to their heir which is Yoo Jeongyeon.

Yoo Jeongyeon is a famous model and I heard she's the only heir because her sisters had been married off to other heirs, too.

Since it was dad's call, I called the CEO of the Yoo's company to negotiate just like what dad told me. I don't know if they will agree to what we want, but I wish they would.

*

JIMIN'S POV

I don't know if I should be happy now that I'm back to Korea again because this is my motherland. I have a bad feeling once I stepped out of the private plane. "Jimin," I tilted my face to see dad. "Take a rest at our house first. I'll call you when I need you." My eyebrows furrowed because he wanted me to rest when he just fetched me from New York because of an "urgent" emergency.

He started walking first, so I followed him with tons of questions inside my head, "Dad, what are you saying? You said that you need me because of an emergency?"

"You need to rest first before I tell you what it is."

"If it's urgent, you should've told me by now!" My voice raised a bit and it was pure unintentional. He stopped from walking which made me stiffen. He looked back at me with a serious expression.

"Are you raising your voice, young man?" He asked in the most authoritative voice.

I held my head downcast, "No, sir."

"Good." He then started walking again. "You will do everything I ask you to do. For now, go back to our house to take a rest. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I answered in a low tone.

"What?" He asked, probably asking me to repeat whatever I replied to him.

"Yes." I said firmly and followed him until we reached the car. He used a different car because he's going to the company while I rest.

*

I did not actually go to rest once I reached the house. There's no one there besides the house maids because dad and Minhyuk are at the company while mom is in a business trip. I asked anyone if they have any updates regarding my wedding with Mina, but they said that they don't know.

It was suspicious because at this time, they should be busy preparing for the wedding of the century. My heart started beating loudly and quickly because of the uncertainty, but I told myself that everything is going to be okay. I just wish that it would be.

I've been staring at my phone to see if dad will message me, but there is nothing. I waited for five hours until he finally called me. He told me to go to a restaurant instead of the company which made me curious. "It's supper time already, Jimin. We can't starve." He reasoned out when I asked why. "Hyungwon will escort you to the restaurant. Wear something formal."

"What for?" I asked. Why would I wear formal clothes if I'm just going to a restaurant?

"I will just ask the stylists to go there and fix you. We will be waiting here." He ended the call when I was about to say anything. I don't understand anything that he just said. I don't get it. AT ALL.

Just like what he said, the stylists came one by one and made me wear a tuxedo. They also fixed my hair and make up in such short amount of time because they said that it was a formal event. I don't know that it was a formal event because dad did not told me anything like that.

After all of that, Hyungwon did escort me to the restaurant. He drove the limousine which confused me more. I'm not getting anything, but I guess I just have to go with the flow.

We arrived at the so-called restaurant right away and as soon as I stepped out from the car, the waiters accompanied me until I reached a VIP room. Damn, it looks like everything has been planned. They opened the door and there I saw dad sitting across with an another businessman and a lady beside him.

"I'm sorry if I was a bit late," I bowed to them and sat beside dad. "Good evening." The old man and lady smiled at me, so I smiled back since they look like good people.

"Let me introduce my son. This is Park Jimin," I stood up and bowed to them formally. I then sat back again after greeting them. "Jimin, this is Mr. Yoo, CEO of the Yoo International Group of Companies and beside him is her daughter, Ms. Yoo Jeongyeon."

"It's nice meeting you." I smiled wider to show my politeness.

"Ms. Jeongyeon is your future wife."

--*

I don't have plans on updating for today, but I finished writing this chapter before the day ends lol time check is 11:46 PM lmaoooooo

Follow our collab acct: @fybangtwice

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! : D