"Okay..." That voice. She had to be imagining that voice.

"You all right?" Nathan asked.

"Yeah. How do I look?" Caeli's eyes began watering as she heard that voice again. A voice she would be able to recognise anywhere. The voice that haunted her every waking hour.

"Like four hundred million bucks. Let's go." Nathan stated before opening the window.

"All right, I'm right behind you." With the windows now wide open she could see who the voice belonged to, completely ignoring Nathan as he climbed through the window. Her chest was tightened, she could barely breathe and she was beyond ready to punch Nathan in the nose for not telling her.

With the lights off she was able to do what she did best and hide in the shadows as Nate began talking to Sully, giving her time to compose herself before the light would turn on and her position would be given away. Sully then turned on the light next to the couch, Caeli walked slowly around to behind the two men who had climbed through the window. Sully was then reintroduced to the man who was supposed to be dead before Nathan asked the question she had been dreading.

"Where's Caeli?" Sully looked directly into her eyes, giving away her position. Although the two others hadn't noticed that just yet.

"Caeli? I thought she was..."

"Samuel?" Caeli whispered, Samuel and Nathan both turning to look at her. She was shaking her head, almost in denial. "You're dead."

"I thought you were dead..." Samuel whispered back to her. "That's why you didn't tell me who you'd called." Looking at Nathan.

"And why you didn't tell me who else was coming," Caeli added, her grey eyes locked onto Nathan's for a second before looking back to Sam. Fifteen years... it had been fifteen years since she had last seen him. Fifteen. When the Order had told her that he had died she had been in denial but came to accept it... she never thought that he had maybe...

"Yeah, but we don't have time for that now. We have to get to the storage room-"

"No, you don't get to spring something like this on us and assume we don't need at least a single minute to process it," Caeli stated, barely able to breathe. "Sully, you explain everything to them, I'll meet you downstairs."

"Meet us downstairs? Are you kidding me?"

"Nate..." Sam warned his brother, seeing the anger boiling behind Caeli's eyes, could sense that something was off.

"You're lucky I'm not abandoning you entirely, Nathan." She growled, her eyes turning dark. The shadows in the room seemed to become darker, stretching towards her.

"What the hell?" Sam whispered as he noticed that fact.

"As I said before, I'll meet you downstairs." She stated simply, turning to walk from the room and closing the doors behind her. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes, compartmentalising all of those stupid emotions she had felt in that room and began the descent into the main room where the auction was being held.

A waiter offered her a glass of champagne, which she gladly took, taking two and saying she was waiting to meet up with someone when in reality she drank the first within a few seconds and the other within a few minutes.

"Sully..." She trailed off, hoping that the old man was wearing his earpiece that she had given him.

"Yep."

"I know that you didn't want to think that Rafe was here... but I have eyes on him." She told him.

"Okay, the boys are just getting to the cellar now to turn off the electricity and for Sam to become more like a waiter. Sam is going to get the cross when the light's are out." Sully explained.