"Nathan, you are walking on thin fucking ice..." Caeli trailed off, wondering who the hell it was that he thought she wouldn't believe was a part of this.

"I generally am."

"You're telling me." She paused as she processed all of that information, turning it over in her head. If it was someone she was supposed to be able to trust... there were very few people she did, so it must be someone she already knew or else Nathan wouldn't be withholding the name from her. She trusted Nathan with her life, and if Sully was already in on this then his trust had already been invested into it.

But then again, Sully would do anything for Nathan without question.

"Is it someone I at least know?" She asked. The answer to this question would determine whether she helped or not.

"More like... knew."

That was the best answer she was going to get, but it was enough.

"Okay, I'll let you in, I'll meet up with Sullivan and make sure you get in and out safely. Whether it involves a gunfight or not is a different story, especially depending on who this other person is." Once again she heard that same bout of laughter, she wasn't on speaker phone, she knew that, but the volume must be maxed out on Nathan's phone for the other person to be hearing it. "Wear something nice, I'll meet you and your mystery person in Italy."

***

Originally, when Caeli had decided she was going to go to this auction, she had planned on wearing a pair of clean skinny jeans and a nice shirt, maybe a silk button up...

She really hated that she had changed her mind on that front.

"Sully, if you look at my legs one more time one of my heels will be going through your eye," Caeli stated as the older man tried his best to keep his eyes on hers.

"You have nice legs." He responded with a shrug.

"I didn't need confirmation from a man who is 22 years my senior." She replied, a smirk on her face as they walked up the stairs to the room they would be letting Nathan and his mystery partner through. Caeli walked to the light, beginning to flash it in a familiar pattern which meant safe passage for the small band of criminals. "Let's hope that was enough."

"Do you know who Nate's with?" Sully asked as he went to unlock the window and push it open enough to be gripped from the other side.

"No, he wouldn't tell me," Caeli answered as she sat on the fine leather couch as they waited for the two to arrive.

"Fair enough, you wouldn't believe him if he did," Sully replied, Caeli's deadly eyes flicked to meet the older man's.

"You know who it is, don't you?" She asked, but she didn't receive a completely verbal response. It was one of those mumbles that hide what the speaker was truly intending to say. "You're not going to tell me either, are you?" She didn't need a reply to know the answer to that question. "Nathan didn't mention my name over the phone, whoever it is doesn't know who I am either, do they?"

"You're right on that front," Sully replied.

"Why? Why would Nathan keep our names secret from each other unless whoever he's with wouldn't believe who I was either? I don't even know who that could be..." She trailed off, Sully just took a seat next to her in silence, lighting a cigar as they continued waiting.

"Alright... thanks." Caeli sat up straight as she heard Nathan's voice from outside, Sully didn't seem to hear anything but that didn't surprise her.

"Ah... Nathan?" She recognised that voice. A hand gripped the window and opened it slightly. "Nathan?" No.

"What?" Assuming something was going on outside of the window, the next words came from Nathan's mouth. "Oh, right." There was a pause as they must have been taking off their jumpsuits, but in that time Caeli stood up from the couch, her eyes fixated on the window before looking to Sully with wide eyes. He gave her a small, soft smile, to comfort her before her focus turned back to the window.