Chapter 35: Welcome to Moviedom! (Primera)

• Movie trailers were originally shown after the movie, this is why they were called 'trailers'.

• In The Princess Diaries, during the dinner scene you can see Mia is the only one with a stuffed tomato instead of meat, that's because according to the books she's a vegetarian.

• In Ratatouille, not only does Anton Ego's office look like a coffin, his typewriter looks like a skull.

• It was Margot Robbie who pitched the idea of Birds of Prey to DC and Warner Bros. as a female-led superhero action movie and they agreed with her vision.

• One of the Kakamora's faces in Moana is painted like Baymax in Big Hero 6.

Joker was released in the United States on October 4th 2019, which is also National Smile Day.

• Samuel L. Jackson was cast as the voice of Frozone in The Incredibles because Brad Bird wanted the character to have the coolest voice.

• Disney characters usually have flat teeth, but in Beauty and the Beast, Gaston has sharp, pronounced canines to indicate he is the real beast.

• In Up, Carl wears a bow tie at Ellie's funeral because he never learned to tie a tie without her.

• Macaulay Culkin was paid $4,500,000 to star in Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, the biggest salary ever to a 12-year-old child actor.

• In Frozen 2, when Elsa is walking through the memories of the past, she sees her parents as youth. Her mother asks what her father is reading, he says "Just some new Danish author", implying Hans Christian Andersen. The cover of the book features a silhouette of the Little Mermaid.

• The college student in the Incredible Hulk is also Peter Parker's teacher in Spider-Man: Homecoming.

• An upcoming Orphan prequel Esther is in the works from William Brent Bell, director of The Boy.

• For Robinhood Prince of Thieves, Alan Rickman was so unhappy with the 'terrible' script that he had friends help him rewrite his scenes to give him better lines. He won a Bafta for his performance.

• In Titanic, the couple shown in bed together having accepted their fate is Isador and Ida Straus. They were the co-owners of Macy's. Ida refused to leave his side when he refused a life boat spot because there were still women and children on board.

• The fight scene in Skyfall was shot on a real moving train. Daniel Craig really didn't want a stunt to do this scene, so he did it all by himself on the roof of a moving train.

• Within three days of release The Hunger Games has become the highest grossing film for production company Lionsgate.

• With his Academy Award for Best Animated Short Film for Dear Basketball, Kobe Bryant is the first professional athlete and NBA player to be nominated and win an Academy Award.

• Like Facebook, Star Wars was originally prefixed by the definite article 'The'.

• NASA shows the film Armageddon during their management training program. New managers are given the task of trying to spot as many errors as possible. At least one hundred sixty-eight have been found.

In 2009, there was a young girl with cancer. It was her dying wish to see Pixar's Up which wouldn't come out for another few weeks. Hearing this, Pixar sent out a representative to her home. He gave her a private screening of the film. She died seven hours later.

Ratatouille received 5 Oscar nominations, winning Best Animated Feature.

• Johnny Depp was actually drunk during half of the filming for Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl.

Toy Story was originally supposed to be titled 'You Are a Toy'.

• The original title for The Incredibles was 'The Invincibles'.

• Linguini from Ratatouille was the first Disney character to be born out of wedlock.

• The original title for The Lion King was supposed to be King of the Jungle until somebody released lions don't live in jungles.

• A Japanese woman divorced her husband just because he didn't like Frozen.

• After the movie Princess and the Frog was released, 50 young girls had to be sent to the hospital because they kissed frogs, thinking they would turn into princes.

《¡》《¡》《¡》《¡》《¡》《¡》《¡》《¡》《¡》《¡》《¡》《¡》《¡》《¡》《¡》《¡》《¡》

Please please please suggest topics on what I should tackle next. As you have guessed, I'm runnin' out of topics. I still have unpublished chapters and I don't think that they are really enough. Suggestions would be highly appreciated. Many thanks.