Chapter 28: Just Some Dirty Facts...

Before you start reading this chapter, I would like to warn you guys especially kids and the close-minded ones that this chapter contains dirty and disturbing facts not suitable for all ages. So if you don't want stuffs like that, kindly skip this chap. But if you are certainly down for it, go on. LOL.

TBH, I never planned on putting stuffs like these in my book but a very close friend of mine insisted. I have to hold on to my words. I said any topic will do well except for Kpop and the like so here it goes. (Should have been specific. My bad.)

Have fun reading anyway. :] :>

P.S. I am no fan of using asterisks to vulgar words. You've been warned.

P.P.S. (Please don't hate me for this.)

• In ancient Rome, when a man testified in court he would swear on his testicles.

• Post-death, Napoleon Bonaparte's penis was removed from body during autopsy, displayed on a museum, and sold for $2,700 in the 1970s.

• 2/3 of runners admit to having sexual thoughts while running.

• 75 percent of Japanese women own a vibrator.

• There is a town in Canada called 'Dildo'.

• The word clitoris is Greek for "divine and goddess like".

• Upper Paleolithic art dating back 30000 years depicts people using dildos to pleasure themselves and others.

• Intercourse has also been called afternoon delight, dancing the mattress, rumbusticating, shtupping, spearing the bearded clam, horizontal refreshment, and testing the mattress.

• Many researchers consider the skin to be the largest sex organ and the brain to be the most powerful.

• Couples in Greek have the most sex, approximately 165 times per year. Brazil follows a close second with 145 times per year. The global average is 103.

• After fingers and vibrators, women choose candles as sex toys.

• Avocadoes are known as "the fruit of the testicle tree" and are believed to have aphrodisiac qualities.

• The aroma of wine can arouse both men and women. The scent of many wines are believed to replicate human pheromones, the chemical substances that cause behavioral responses in humans.

• The average person spends 20,160 minutes kissing during a lifetime, which is 336 hours, 14 days or 2 weeks.

• Approximately 70% of men refuse to have sex during their girlfriend's period.

• Everyday, there are about 100 million acts of sexual intercourse a day globally.

• People who sleep on their stomachs with their arms above their heads have more sexual dreams.

• According to one survey, 51% of respondents said they could go longer without sex than they could go without coffee.

• Sex hasn't always been associated with guilt and sin. Pre-Christian religions often regarded sex as a celebration and as a form of worship. Sex was seen as mirroring the sensual power of the gods.

• According to one study, 36% of people go right to Facebook or Twitter, not the shower, after a romp in the sheets.