Chapter 34: Let's Talk About Celebrities (1)

• Justin Bieber and Harry Styles can both juggle.

• Nicki Minaj is acrophobic, meaning she's afraid of height.

• Zayn Malik didn't have a passport before he was on X Factor.

• Bruno Mars' real name is Peter Gene Hernandez.

• Shawn Mendes was the youngest artist since Justin Bieber to have a No. 1 selling album.

• Liam Payne has fear of spoons.

• Nicki Minaj's full name is Onika Tanya Maraj.

• Although Emma Watson is British, she was actually born in Paris, France on 15th April 1990.

• Taylor Swift is extremely talented, she can play the guitar, piano, ukelele, banjo, and electric guitar.

• Jennifer Lopez was the first actress to have a movie and an album hit number one in the same week.

• Niall Horan is a big fan of Justin Bieber, he screamed when Justin followed him on Twitter.

• Before Taylor Lautner was a vampire, he was a junior world karate champion for several years running.

• Louis Tomlinson first met Harry Styles in the X Factor toilets.

• Bruce Willis admits to taking drugs as a teenager.

• Taylor Swift had her first kiss at age 15.

• Miley Cyrus first tried out for Hannah Montana at the age of 11. She was denied due to her age.

• Zac Efron confessed to being 'star struck' by the stunning Angelina Jolie.

• Lady Gaga taught herself to play the piano at only four years old.

• Morgan Freeman has a private pilot's license, which he earned at the age of 65.

• Demi Lovato has been performing since the age of 5.

• Selena Gomez had her first kiss when she was 12 years old with Dylan Sprouse.

• Simon Cowell is a vegetarian.

• Katy Perry's cat name is Kitty Purry.

• Jared Leto spent most of his early childhood travelling with his family across America.

• Kendall Jenner is currently the world's highest paid model.

• Miley Cyrus' real name is Destiny Hope Cyrus.

• Scarlet Johannson has a twin brother.

• Vin Diesel is an anagram of I END LIVES.

• Harry Style has an extra two nipples.

• Vanessa Hudgens, Hailee Steinfeld, Nicole Scherzinger, Bruno Mars are part Filipinos.

• Kendall Jenner can rap and make bird noises.

• Ke$ha has an IQ of 140.

• Danny Trejo does not do his own stunts because he says, "I don't want to risk 80 people's jobs just so I can say I have big nuts."

• Jackie Chan was in his mother's womb for more than 12 months.

• Snoop Dogg and Cameron Diaz went to the same high school together and Snoop was Cameron's weed dealer.

• A Saudi prince once paid Kirsten Stewart $500,000 to sit and talk with him for 15 minutes. Stewart donated the money to a hurricane Sandy relief fund.

• Supermodel Bella Hadid is world's most beautiful woman according to Science. The 23-year-old Bella has a face that is 94.35% perfect.

• Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson holds world record for the most selfies taken in 3 minutes.

• Eminem tried killing himself in 1997 after he was fired from his job and couldn't afford a gift for his daughter.

• Justin Bieber is banned from Disneyland because he punched Mickey Mouse in the nuts.

• When Cristiano Ronaldo was a kid, he hit a teacher with a chair because she made fun of his accent.

• At age 15, Jim Carrey quit school and became a janitor to support his family. They were living out of a van at that time.