6

Lexi sat in the hallway outside of theatre. She felt sick at the thought of how fletch had been attacked. She sat and ran her hands through her hair as she waited anxiously. Jac walked down the hall and sat on the floor next to Lexi and smiled "you know that there's a seat there don't you?" Jac asked as Lexi looked to her and chuckled "you don't say" Lexi said as jac looked to Lexi and smiled. She could see hat Lexi had been crying and knew it was to do with fletch. She could see the make up that was smudged under her eyes "he's going to die isn't he?" Lexi asked as jac looked to her and smiled "Serena is doing everything she can, it's going to be okay" jac said as Lexi looked to her and smiled "are you okay?" Jac asked as Lexi smiled "I'm fine" she said as jac looked to her "no, your not. I know your not" jac said as Lexi looked to her as a tear rolled down her face.

"Your right, I'm not okay, I'm really not" Lexi said as she broke down crying as Jac looked to her and smiled as she wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into a hug and smiled "it's okay, I've got you" Jac said as Lexi sobbed "I don't know what to do, I don't want to loose him mum, I care about him" Lexi dad as jac looked to her and smiled "you do more than care about him Lexi, I know that you do" Jac said as Lexi looked to her and smiled before she wiped the tears away from her eyes and looked to jac snd smiled "I think I love him" Lexi said as jac looked to her and smiled "I know, it's okay. Adrain fletcher is stubborn but he will be fine and it's clear to see how he feels about you" Jac said as Lexi looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Lexi walked into fletchs room and looked to see him asleep and smiled as she saw raf and Madison "hey" Madison said as Lexi smells "he's going to be okay isn't he?" Lexi said as she walked over and sat next to Madison "they think he could be paralysed for some time but there's no tell until he wakes up" raf said as Lexi looked to fletch and took a hold of his hand and sighed as she kissed his hand and smiled "has anyone seen the kids?" Lexi asked "were gong to head back in a bit" Madison said as Lexi nodded as she sat looking to fletch.

***

A few hours later Lexi woke up and frowned to herself as she realised that she had fallen asleep. She rubbed her eyes and yawned as she looked to see him as he looked to him and smiled as she saw he was awake "are you okay?" She asked as he looked to her and smiled "I've just got to rest for a bit but I should be fine" he said as she looked to him and smiled "I'm glad, I was worried about you, I thought that I lost you" Lexi said as he looked to her and smiled "I'm not going anywhere" he said as Lexi smiled "I love you, and it's hard for me to admit it but i do I love you fletch" Lexi sad as he smiled "I love you too" he said as Lexi leant in and kissed him but how would she react when she learnt he could be paralysed for good?