1

Jac Naylor sat in the office. She was excited over the fact that her daughter was finally coming to work with her at the hospital. It what jac wanted. She wanted Lexi to come and she wanted to shoe Lexi off. Lexi was a nurse and she was a great nurse and Jac couldn’t have been prouder of her, for all that she had achieved. Lexi was the result of a failed relationship. Jac had done her best for her daughter, she had done her best for both Lexi and her younger sister Emma. Jac was proud over the fact that Lexi had become a nurse, she had always had a caring personality and joked that she would become a nurse when she was only four years old. Jac walked down the hall and spotted Fletch and smiled to him "now, when you meet Lexi, don’t get on her bad sad. She is worse than me, she's stubborn and fiery and she likes to get her own way" Jac said "she will do as she's told" Fletch said as Jac laughed. She knew her daughter and she knew Lexi would not be spoken t that way. Jac laughed slightly "fletch, you have met me, now think of a younger me but a lot more stubborn that’s the only way to describe Lexi and I'm not kidding. She would knock you out if you disrespect her" Jac said as she walked off to meet Lexi walked in. Jac walked over to Lexi and hugged her "are you ready for today?" She asked Lexi who smiled "i was born ready" Lexi said.

***

Lexi stood in the staffroom as she made herself a coffee as Jac looked to her and smiled. Lexi handed Jac a coffee and smiled "no, I want to warn you about Fletch, he's a bit, my way or no way and I know that you two are going to put heads but please try your best not to knock him out" Jac said as Lexi chuckled "well, i can try " "please, Lexi for me?" Jac asked as Lexi nodded "okay, fine" Lexi said as Jac smiled. She took Lexi out to where Fletch was standing "fletch, this is Lexi, Lexi this is fletch, he will be supervising you" Jac said as Lexi nodded "come Lexi, let's get you started. There's some fluids by bed two that’s needs clearing up" Fletch said as he handed Lexi a mop "you know just because I'm young, doesn’t mean I'm not as good as nurse as you" Lexi snapped at him as she went to mop up the sick. She wanted to prove herself, but she hated how he treated her as if she was useless only because she was young.

Lexi sighed to herself as she checked a patient's blood pressure and noted them done. She glanced to Fletch who was watching her. He knew that she was different, she was not like any other nurse. She was different. She was fiery and she was fresh. It was clear to see she was jacs daughter. She was defiantly her mother's daughter for sure. Fletch smiled slightly as he watched her. Lexi walked over to him and he smiled "good work" he said as she smiled "thanks, don’t underestimate again though. I'm capable a lot more than you give me credit for" Lexi said as he looked to her and smiled "trust me, I won't make that mistake again" he said as she smiled at him "good" she said as he looked to her and smiled Little did Adrain fletcher know just how big the infect that Lexi Naylor would have on his life.