Chapter 28: Kisses and smooches 😘

Start from the beginning

He turned towards Lizzy and Lilly. I heard his shoes slam against the floor. It disturbed the normal silence that was in the room. It was like that vine of 'I didn't get no sleep cause of y'all, y'all not gonna get sleep cause of me'. I laughed a little to myself from the vine.

They were talking as I laid my head back down on the bed. I sighed as I put the white blankets on me. They were so warm.

I laid onto my side and wrapped my tail around my leg. I put my hand on my face and it felt oily same with my hair. I felt disgusting. I sat up and turned to Dr.Brooklyn. I stretched a little before I started talking to him.

"Hey, Doc, can I take a shower?" I asked him.

He nodded his head as he came over to take out the needles in my arm. It hurt a little bit but I have a high pain tolerance especially since Izuku got his new quirk.

"Thanks." I said to him before I got up.

I walked over to the bathroom area. Lizzy and Lilly were still talking to Dr.Brooklyn. I didn't have my own products so I had to use the hospitals which wasn't too bad.

I stripped myself out of my old clothes. I already had clothes in the bathroom from Lizzy and Lilly planning me to take a shower when I get up. I turned on the shower and put my hand to wait for the right temperature. I climbed in when it was just right.

I felt the warm water hit my face and stroll down my body. After a little while of sitting in the shower, I started washing myself up and wash my hair. It felt good to be clean.

When I was done, I got out and turned off the water. I dry myself off and put the towel in the pile with my other clothes that are dirty. I put on boxers then my pajamas. The pants were the color blue with white outlines of bears and yellow stars.

I put my deodorant on and put on my shirt that said 'Gay and tired' with a rainbow on top. I slipped on my slippers that were white.

I stepped out of the bathroom with my slippers sliding on the floor making a loud noise.

When I stepped out I saw my mates. Oh my god, they're here!! I ran towards Katsuki because Todoroki was talking to the doctor. I hugged him tightly as my tail wagged back and forth with happiness.

I'm a lot more affectionate than the others. I rubbed my head against his chest. I was so happy. He wrapped his arms around my waist to bring me closer. I giggled as he kissed my ear.

I could see Katsuki's tail wag just a little bit. I was so happy that they came even though it was very early in the morning. I felt his hand go to my hair. He massaged my scalp and rubbed my ears. It made me smile more and I started purring.

"So who are you?" he asked me cautiously.

I looked at him as I squirmed under his touch happily. I smiled a big goofy smile.

"The names Charles! Not the one that's depressed but the one who's happy!" I said with a giggle.

"Aww!" Lizzy and Lilly said.

I didn't notice but Todoroki and Dr.Brooklyn went outside to talk.

Katsuki bent down and kissed my cheek. It made me blush. Katsuki smiled happily. He kissed me from my cheek to my jawline then to my ear.

"Why do you lay down." he asked me.

I nodded my head and my way to the hospital bed. I sat down with my legs criss-cross applesauce. He sat at the end of my bed. I had to fight off every urge to just crawl over to him and rub up against him.

He looked at Lizzy and Lilly to tell them to get out with just a nod. They nodded their heads and stepped out. When they got out it just me and Katsuki. His scent smelled of love. I blushed wildly. He smiled at that.