Chapter 15: Caught!

Hey, peeps, how's it going. I hope well. Anyways, I hope you forgive me for not posting. Enjoy!

Chapter 15

The atmosphere is tense. Why are they here?! My scent changed to worry; orange. My tail goes still and ears down. Damn it, they are going to let Izuku out!

I hear Shouto come up behind me. His ears were perked up. I tensed as he wrapped his arms around my waist. No, they can't let him out! He nuzzles my scent glands. He can't do this to me!

Shouto drags me to the couch. I try to get out of his grasp, but it didn't work.

"No, stop, let me go!" I yell, but he doesn't do anything.

We sit down on the couch; me in his lap. No, I need to break free. I try to struggle out of his grasp a little bit more.

"Stop, sit still," Katsuki said in his alpha tone.

Shit! My body soon come to a stop. I am now sitting still in his lap. Shouto puts me in the middle of them.

"What the fuck have you been up to Deku?" Katsuki asked, "we came home to check up on you and we fucking come back to an alpha smelling house." he informs me.

They both have their ears down and tail twitching; anger. Shit I forgot that Shinsou was a fucking alpha. I growl underneath my breath. My ears were still down, but my tail was twitching; annoyed. We stay silent until my phone rings.

I take out my phone from my pocket aggressively. I look to see who it is. The I.D number said 'Barney Fan'. It makes me a lot more happier to see no other than Shinsou's number. I stand up from them. I could tell they were getting mad by their faces. I walk into the kitchen and answer the phone.

"The fuck is up Barney fan?" I ask him.

"Well, Death I wanted to tell you, you did good today," he tells me.

"You did too. Remember the alien suit," I started to chuckle at the memory, "they were so confused,"

"I swear you are the weirdest person I've ever met," he tells me.

I could see my alpha's eyes on me as I talked.

"Hey, it was weird, but it was also fucking funny," I inform him.

I see Katsuki start to get up off the couch. His ears were down and tail still you could hear him growling. Shouto just watched but his ears and tail was in the same position.

"Shit," I said under my breath.

I close my eyes and now they are half-blue, half-red. I don't have to say anything because Shawn already knows where we need to go for right now. We go up to the bedroom.

"What's wrong, Death?" He asked me with really no concern.

I groan and lay flat on the bed. Actually I should lock the door so they can't get in. I get up off the bed.

"My alphas are home and they are fucking pissed. What the hell am I supposed to do?! You're an alpha, what the hell should I do in this situation?!" I ask him, I'm a bit stressed right now, so I need some support.

I walk over to the door and lock it. I go back to the bed and face plant my face into it. I hear a sigh on the other side of the phone.

"Did you tell them what you are doing?" He asked me in a serious tone.

"Fuck no! You think I'm stupid?!" I tell him insulted.

"Why didn't you tell them?" He asked me, "Alpha's care a lot about their omegas," he informs me.