"W-What?" I stuttered.

"She's refusing treatment. She said that there's no point in living if it's without you... Please. She's my bestfriend. She needs you Momo." Yeri begged. My heart started to ache. What is Dahyun going to think if agree? How can I hurt her back to back to back like this? I can't.

"I—" I was once again cut off, but this time by Joy.

"Yah... Yeri. I told you not to mention that. I don't want to be a burden to her..." Joy said weakly. All the courage that I had to say what I was about to say faded away. I looked up to prevent the tears from spilling out. Why am I so fucked up?

I looked back down to Joy, who was clutching onto my arm tightly, trying her best to stand. Her knees were trembling and her body felt weak. Her eyelids were heavy and I could feel her ice cold hands.

Shit. What am I supposed to do?

I thought of Dahyun's cute tofu smile. Her soft pale skin. Her adorable blonde locks that fall perfectly down her shoulders. Those thoughts only broke my heart once more.

I hate my life.

"I love you Momo..." Joy mumbled before passing out in my arms. I panicked as I held her tight. Yeri immediately rushed over.

Why is this happening to me? Why do I have to do this? Why do I have to go through so much pain? I'm not a masochist. What did I do to deserve this? Why can't I be happy for once?

I sighed as I held Joy tight.

I'm sorry Dahyun...

"Joy, I'm here for you, always. I love you too. Please hold on, for me." I said before placing a tender kiss on her lips. Although unconscious, her lips curved into a small smile.

I could only smile back weakly. This could possibly be the worst decision of my life. I could possibly lose Dahyun. Forever.

With that thought, I hugged Joy tighter, finally letting the tears roll down.

Little did Momo know that someone was watching with clenched fists and a shattered heart. That someone then dropped down to her knees, feeling the pain take over once again.

Sana's POV

I wiped my tears off furiously and got onto my bike. I turned on the engine and sped down the highway. After 20 minutes, I arrived at my destination. By then, my tears had already dried.

I got off my bike, staring at the nostalgic building in front of me.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I smiled as the memories came back to me. My childhood. Granted, it wasn't the best, but I had Momo by my side through thick and thin.

Even though she doesn't say it, I'm aware of Momo's growing feelings for Dahyun. Maybe I should back off for now. She is my bestfriend after all. That's bro-code.

I felt someone tap my shoulders lightly; I turned around and immediately bursted into laughter.

"What are you guys wearing? Bahahaha!!!" I kept laughing until I felt my stomach starting to ache

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"What are you guys wearing? Bahahaha!!!" I kept laughing until I felt my stomach starting to ache. Somi pouted at me while the rest gave me a glare.

"My girlfriend made me wear this." Somi complained. Seulgi also started to laugh while pulling her phone out.

"Look at this. They even wore matching last time bahahahaha." Seulgi said showing us a photo.

" Seulgi said showing us a photo

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Whipped." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Wait—What about you guys?" I questioned while looking at them weirdly. Moonbyul glared at Somi, who then laughed awkwardly.

"Somi made us wear this to make herself feel better." Moonbyul huffed in annoyance. I tried to contain my laughter, but I failed once again. They all shot me a glare, and I immediately stopped.

"What's wrong with you? I thought you were sad. Are you trying to waste my precious time?" D-ana said impatiently.

"Oh right. That." My smile faded as I turned more serious.

"It's... about this girl." I said hesitantly.

"You're gay!!?" Somi exclaimed with widened eyes. People shot us questioning looks as my cheeks flushed with embarrassment. I covered her mouth forcefully.

"Would you turn it down please!!? I— she's special to me..." I said the last part sadly. They all turned serious as they looked at me worriedly.

"I've never felt this for anyone before. I... don't know what to do... She hurt me. But I still love her."

Dahyun's POV

I followed Momo out of class. I really didn't want to be creepy, but my curiosity got the best of me. If I'm correct, "J🖤" is Joy.

I stopped when Momo sat under a cherry blossom tree, gently plucking at the grass. I felt my heart race. She looks stunning. Wait, let me re-phrase that...

Perfect. She's perfect.

My brows quickly furrowed when I saw two hooded figures approach her. One is definitely Joy, and the other, Idk. Probably her friend or something.

I saw Momo run over and hug Joy tight. I felt as if a truck had just crashed into my heart. I unknowingly walked closer to listen to their conversation.

"Joy, I'm here for you, always. I love you too. Please hold on, for me." Momo said before kissing Joy gently.

Tears trickled down my face as I clenched my fists tight. Once again, I had witnessed their kiss. Once again, I had witnessed Momo kissing another. Once again, I am reminded that this love is one sided. And that I'll NEVER get her to feel the same.

I fell onto my knees, feeling the pavement hit my skin roughly, leaving a burning sensation through my legs.

I'll keep taking this pain until I'm numb. Until I have no tears left to cry.

(A/N: I'm supposed to be doing my project rn, since it's due tomorrow. But I haven't updated this in like, over a week. So here's another update!!!😊❤️)