Competition

Momo's POV

"Do you have a charger?" I asked as if nothing had happened.

"Yes. I have a stupid charger. I can give you a hundred if you want." Irene said as she rolled her eyes.

"Well, give me a hundred then." I challenged. There's no way she would actually do that. Right...?

"If that's what my princess wants." Irene said as she pulled out her phone.

"Get me 100 chargers." Irene demanded. She pulled the phone away and looked at me lovingly.

"Phone chargers, right?" Irene asked.

She can't be fucking serious. I snatched the phone out of her hands and hung it up.

"I appreciate it. But I was just joking. I only need one. And I'm just burrowing it. You don't need to waste money on me." I said with annoyance.

"It's not wasting if it's on you." Irene said with a wink. I rolled my eyes. She's sweet. Too sweet. My ideal type.

This is bad.

"Do you still need a charger?" She asked. I nodded.

"Follow me." Irene said as she bit her lip. She gestured for me to follow. Aish. We're just getting a charger. Stop over thinking.

We arrived at her door. And she placed her thumb on the pad to unlock it.

As expected, it was

As expected, it was... extravagant, to put it lightly. This was MUCH bigger than the room that I shared with 10 other people back at the orphanage.

Irene locked the door and pinned me against the wall.

"Want the charger?" She asked seductively. I nodded.

"Come and get it." She said as she started to plant kisses all over my neck. She bit my neck aggressively.

"Irene..." I mumbled as I moaned. What is happening? I just wanted a charger. I pushed her off and looked into the mirror. She marked me. I have a huge hickey across my neck. Sana is so going to make fun of me.

I turned around to face her. She looks at me full of lust.

"What did I do for you to like me?" I asked with a poker face.

"I don't know Momo! I don't fucking know! I've never liked someone before in my life! And I didn't think it would be a girl either!!!" Irene yelled in frustration.

As much as I didn't want to admit it, my heart fluttered.

"Thank you." I said as I placed a soft kiss on her forehead. She broke into a big smile.

"H-here's the charger..." Irene said with flushed cheeks.

Dahyun's POV

Okay. Where is Momo?