She's Cute

(A/N: There will be more Dahyun's POV than Momo's POV, because I want Momo's character to be more hidden/ mysterious/ guarded.)

Dahyun's POV

"Truth or dare?" Chaeyoung asked with a smirk.

"Truth." This is the first round and I want to take it easy.

"Pussy." Tzuyu said bluntly. I rolled my eyes.

"You picked truth too yoda face." I retorted. I received a deadly glare from Tzuyu. At least it shut her up.

"Do you like anyone?" Chaeyoung asked teasingly.

"No...?" I said, almost like a question. Fuck. That's so obvious.

"Ohhhhhhhhh who is itttttttt?" Lisa said with excitement. Aish. I have a bunch of Pabos as friends.

"I said no."

"Liar. Drink up unnie." Tzuyu said while handing me a tequila shot.

"F-fine. Yes... I guess. I kinda like someone." I admitted. It's fucking 10 in the morning and I'm not about to be wasted already. Plus, school starts tomorrow.

"So who is it?" Chaeyoung said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"This girl I saw at the bank. She was... really hot." I said with a blush. Aish these people. This is embarrassing. I hate crushes.

"Pshhh. That's weak." Chaeyoung said while rolling her eyes. Weak? There are many words to describe me but that is definitely not one. Whatever. I spun the bottle and it landed on Chaeyoung. Payback time.

"I was weak right? Take the lead then Chae. Truth or dare?" I raised my brows.

"Tr—"

"Come on Chae, don't be a pussy." I said mockingly, trying to piss her off.

"Dare." She said confidently. I smirked. You're gonna regret this tiger.

"Make out with Mina."

"W-what?" The girl who has been silent the whole time finally spoke up.

"Do it. Do it. Do it." Lisa cheered.

"I-it's okay Mina." Chaeyoung said as she picked up the tequila shot and drank it.

"That's weak." I said mockingly while imitating her voice.

"Shut up." Chaeyoung said, annoyed.

Tzuyu spun the bottle next. It landed on a Chae once again. Tzuyu and I made eyes contact and I wiggled my brows to signal her to do the same dare.

"Let's only do dares now." I suggested. Chaeyoung eyes widened.

"I thought you weren't a pussy?" Tzuyu challenged.

"F-fine." Chaeyoung said. Tzuyu smirked.

"Same dare."

Chaeyoung's eyes widened as she realized what she had agreed to. She took another shot. Lisa spun it. Chaeyoung again.

"Same dare." She took another shot.