Dancing lessons (Michael Clifford Fluff)

Summary: For Calum's wedding, Michael learned how to dance, so he can dance with (Y/N).
Based on Love Prompt #56: "You've learned how to dance... For me?"  
Connected with Winter Wonderland
(Words: 1k)
--

(Michael's POV)
"I can't believe we are wasting Christmas just to watch you get married." Luke states as he fixes Calum's bowtie. 
"Well, I am getting married to the love of my life and the wedding is going to be pretty spectacular, so it is better than anything lame you had planned for today." Calum replies, patting Luke's shoulder. 
"I still can't believe you got her to say yes." Luke shakes his head and Calum chuckles. 
"Between you and me, pal, I can't believe I got her to say yes as well." Calum jokes, earning a chuckle from all of us.
"Well, she did say yes and you did plan a hell of a wedding, so we are all happy to be here and watch you get married to your girl." I state, pouring everyone a glass of champagne. We raise our glasses, clinging them as everyone wishes Calum the best. 

As Calum's groomsman, I had to stay next to him on the altar. Watching my best friend getting married makes me feel warm on the inside; I can't help but look at my girl, my (Y/N). She looks so content, observing the wedding and the little details. She is the love of my life; I always knew that, but today, standing up here, watching her in the crowd, I can picture my future with her lucidly. 

For anyone who thought that the ceremony was breathtaking, the party came to fucking end them. The place looks like a castle made of ice, and the detail of the decoration shows how much time they've spent on this. 
I grab 2 glasses of champagne from the waiter's tray and walk to where (Y/N) is sitting, having a chat with some of the guests. 
"Hi, there." I whisper in her ear as I rest my chin on her shoulder and push a glass of champagne in front of her. 
"Hi." She cheers, turning her head a little so she can leave a kiss on my lips. She picks the flute from my hands and turns around, clinging hers to mine. 
"Where's the happy couple?" She asks me after we both take a sip. 
"Probably fucking their brains out after the photoshoot." I state and she giggles. 
"You look really pretty today." I comment, leaning in, to peck on her forehead. 
"Do I?" She asks and I nod my head, resting my free hand on her lower back. 
"Well, I am glad you like my outfit, Mr. Clifford. But you should really wait and see what I have underneath that dress." She whispers, leaving a kiss below my earlobe. 
"You are going to make staying at the party hard for me, aren't you?" I ask and she smirks at me, shrugging her shoulders. 
"And it is not the only thing I am planning on making hard tonight." She replies and I hum. 
"Wanna head to our table? I am sure that food is about to be served and the Hoods are about to be here." I suggest, trying to hold myself back. She smiles at me, with that mischievous smile of hers, before she moves ahead of me and towards our table. 

We watch as the Hoods share their first dance, smiling like little children as they spin around and practically make out in front of everyone. They look blissful, glowing. And as I turn to my right, I see my girl, my (Y/N), looking at them like she is about to cry out of mushiness. 
"Are you ok?" I ask her, getting her attention. 
"Yeah, they just look so good together." She smiles at me and I bring my hand to stroke her cheek with my thumb. She leans her head on my palm, taking a deep, but calm breath. 
"I'll be right back, ok?" I whisper and she nods her head, leaving a kiss on my palm. 
I walk to the DJ, passing him a post-it note and a 20$ bill. He gives me a thumbs up and I nod off before I rush back to my table and wait for the song I requested to come up. 
"(Y/N), will you join me for the next dance?" I ask my girlfriend as I extend my hand for her to grab it. She looks at me with surprise written all over her face like this is the last thing she would expect to hear in her life. 
"Are you sure about that?" She asks.
"Yes. Now, can I have this dance?" I ask her; she takes my hand, standing up as she fixes her dress. 

I walk us to the stage, placing a kiss on the back of her hand as the first chord of 'Can't help falling in love' echos through the sound system of the venue.
I place my hands on the small of her back as she places hers on my shoulders and I guide us as we begin dancing.
I do basic moves, mainly slow dancing with her, but occasionally spinning her around and twirling her back to me.
She giggles like a little child, glowing as everyone's eyes are on us.
"I thought you didn't know how to dance..." She whispers as she rests her head on my chest.
"Well, I learned how..." I reply, kissing the top of her head.
"You learned how to dance? For me?" She asks surprised but also has a childish grin on her face which seems to brighten up the already fully-lit room.
"I did. Plus, the lessons might be useful for our wedding as well." I state and she tilts her head to the side.
"Are you proposing to me?" She asks and I let out a short laugh.
"No, not today. Calum made it clear that if any of us is going to propose at his wedding, he better have the money to pay for half the wedding as well." I reply and she chuckles.
"But when I am going to propose, I am going to sweep you off your feet. So, be prepared." I say and tilt her chin up, placing a short peck on her lips.
"I am here waiting." She whispers, her lips brushing on mine. 

I wanna marry this woman.