"Hello?"

"Harry. Get to the hospital. Now."

Andrea's frantic voice meant one thing. There was something wrong with Elena.

Harry's eyes widened as he looked at Randy,

"What's wrong?"

"She's passed out. They tried - they can't -" Andrea's sentence cut off abruptly. Harry could hear the tears in her voice. She took a breath, "Hospital Harry." She repeated.

Harry dropped his club immediately. He didn't say a word to Randy as he sprinted off the course and out to his car. Randy was close behind him. He didn't say a word to her. He didn't have to.

---------------------

Elena still wasn't awake. Andrea's anxiety was out of control. Her phone call to Harry had been short and sweet, but the phone call to Elena's parents had been far worse. Carolyn was beside herself. She had scheduled a return visit for Elena's due date in a month and a half. At the moment every flight was booked, making it impossible for her and Frank to get to Elena's side. Frank was bellowing about the goddamn economy in the background. Andrea knew that was just his way of expressing his fear that something could be seriously wrong with his daughter. Thankfully Anne was on her way, that at least calmed Carolyn slightly.

Andrea had chewed her fingernails down to nubs. She had paced a groove into the floor of the waiting room. Since she wasn't family no one would tell her anything and the 15 minutes it had taken Harry to get to the hospital felt like five hours.

When she saw him sprint through the doors of the hospital, she rushed out to meet him,

"No one will tell me anything. I don't know what's happening. I walked into her room and-"

Harry gripped her arms,

"Hey, calm down...where did they take her?" He asked as they walked into the A&E department.

Andrea pointed to a pair of doors,

"Back there. They said I had to wait out here."

Randy glanced around trying to figure out the situation. She knew she was going to be no help so she just wanted to stay out of the way.

Harry walked towards the desk,

"Yes, my girlfriend was brought in here...passed out. She's pregnant."

The lady nodded,

"Are you the father?"

"Yes."

She reached out to guide him towards her,

"Right this way please."

Andrea and Randy watched as Harry disappeared behind the doors. Andrea turned to Randy,

"She's gonna be ok. She's gonna be ok." She repeated in a whisper.

Randy put her hands on Andrea's shoulders,

"She's gonna be fine. Try not to worry until we hear something." Randy glanced down the hallway where she saw a coffee vending machine. The coffee in it was probably stale and disgusting but it might help to get Andrea's mind off of it, "Let's go get some coffee."

Harry followed the nurse through what seemed to be a completely calm emergency department. Which seemed odd considering it existed solely to take care of emergency situations. It seemed the only emergency they were dealing with that evening was Elena. Good. The more people who could focus on Elena's care, the better.