Well I don't have that big heart to love this type of man. Not one time i have seen many time this scene in my childhood.

Later My mother gave him divorce 10 years back and living with my grandmother (father's mom) in peace. After that he came's village 2 or 3 time in year but didn't came home and we don't know where he gone and i don't want to know about him. But four days back my chinanna called me and said that he came back to home and asking my mother to forgive him.

How can we forgive him this easily Because of that person my mom suffered a lot. How can I forgot that..... how can i...... I can't.....I can't forgive him.

But I didn't understand one thing why suddenly he came and asking my mother to forgive him as for as i know in last 10 years he didn't came village without any reason...... hmm.... let's see what's the reason behind his sudden arrival.

Okay And Reason no. 2: When some one insult women or talk low about them like you are a girl. You can't do that and don't do that. Don't do this. Do this. You have to behave like this.

And if anyone Misbehave with them In this case I've already hit many people including my college professor. Yeah he misbehaved with my friend so...... i hit him simple.

I always tell my brother's that how you loves me and respect's me na.... likethat pls respect other women's they also someone sister's and don't see them in gender different. Women's also humans right. so you have to respect them. I hate that men who didn't respect's women's.

Okay i think i going in serious mood sorry.

Ok now I will tell about my friends. My friend circle is small i don't have much friends. I takes lot of time to connect with people but once I connected with them than I can't loose them. I have two best friends Swapna and Mahee. You guys already saw my friend mahee (maheshvari sharma) cute and sweet girl she is like little sister to me. first i didn't talk with her that much (already told you the reason ) but later she is became my best friend. She is very protective towards me you guys looked na how she scold me for yesterday incident.

You don't know what happened yesterday right. OK I will tell you. Yesterday afternoon when me and Mahee coming after completing our works we saw two small children stuck in middle of the road and one car is coming towards them it's almost hit them but in right time I ran to them and saved them if I didn't go there na I don't know what will happens with that little souls but In the attempt to save them My right hand was slightly hurt.
well my hand hit a vehicle and I didn't notice that. That's why she scolded me she is worried for me.

She is so stubborn you know she always calls me her boyfriend I warned her don't call me like that but she didn't listen to me i don't know why she calls me like that. I asked her why but she simply said i love to call you like that. It's weird right? but what to... do......

I didn't behave like Tomboy then why she calls me her boyfriend. Hmm... May be! Do i am look like Tomboy to you guys?

And next Swapna akka She my super senior in school we became friends. She is my soul sister. She is only one child to her parents and her parents also loves me like their own child. Now she is going to marry Naveen bava he is a software engineer.... i don't know much about him because it's a arranged marriage but my brothers enquired about him.......come on.... it's our duty to enquire about the person we don't know and he is going marry our sister so we have to be careful na so they enquired about him and came to know that he is good person. I'm happy for this because my sister is going to be in good hands. Next week het marriage.

Now she is angry on me because i did not attend her marriage shopping and all so Now I have to ask her to forgive me it's a tough job but i have do this.......

Coming toMy sister's and brother's i have two sister's. first Sister Srujana . My elder sister. She is a teacher ( my most favorite "Agni" peddamma's daughter ) last year she got married to Sharath bava he is also teacher. These two person are very calm persons sometimes we have's a doubt that how they will handle their students in school?

She always treat's us like school children's it's not fair right..... but she also right to care about her sister and brothers na.

And coming to my brother's I have five brother's four cousin brother's but there are like siblings to me. Dharma(Dharmedra) (my "Subhadra" peddamma's Son) he is a bank manager and Siddu ( Siddarth) ( my "Kalyani" chinnamma's Son) you guys already met him. He is studying Medicine.

Next Aadi (Adithya) he is dharma younger brother and Resently selected in army. His dream to Became a army officer. First my peddamma didn't agreed this but we convinced her and Next Shashi ( Shashank ) He is siddarth's younger brother studying agriculture diploma it's his dream. {My mom, Peddamma, Peddananna and Chinanna chinnamma they are not educated but They supported us to fulfill our dreams. }

Last but not least my little brother Karthi (Karthikeya) now he is studying 10th class.
And coming to my cute little sister Keerthi (Keerthana) (my father's younger brother "Karunakar"chinanna daughter). She also studying 10th class.

Well coming to my beautiful mother's...
Oh.... wow....... See my stop arrived. I should get down here. Ahhh.... my hand... its really paining...... Wait..... why would i tack my luggage when My bodyguard's are here look they are waiting for me. didn't understand na well i called my brothers as bodyguard's 😉

మీకు మీ కుటుంబానికి మకర సంక్రాంతి శుభాకాంక్షలు. A very Happy pongal to you and you family. Enjoy this festival with your family make happy be happy😁😁😁

Is it boring update? Or good?

If you find any errors pls don't mind