another Harry Potter thing

WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE SLYTHERINS AND HUFFLEPUFFS SO MUCH? Like, I guess I can kinda understand the Slytherin thing bc Voldy, but other than that.. If you have ever been personally attacked by a Slytherin, comment so. I'll understand your personal hatred, but why does the whole fandom- and people out of the fandom- hate them so much? It wouldn't irritate me as much if I weren't a Slytherin. Like, we aren't all evil. That's actually really prejudice, because you're judging a large group of people by what a smaller group of people did.

AND THEN THERE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO SAY ALL HUFFLEPUFFS ARE STUPID AND THAT HUFFLEPUFF IS A POINTLESS HOUSE.

I love Hufflepuffs! I think Hufflepuff is a great House, and that they're great people. But what I don't love is people who hate on Hufflepuffs. What have they ever done to you? NOTHING! A Hufflepuff didn't attempt to murder Harry multiple times, did they? NO! And that's where the 'pointless' thing comes in. People are like, 'Oh, well, there was never an important Hufflepuff. Even Ravenclaw had Cho Chang and Luna Lovegood.' Try Nymphadora Tonks, Cedric Diggory, or J.K. freaking Rowling! Yes! Even the author is a Hufflepuff. You wanna call Hufflepuffs useless now? Because if you do, I will avada your stupid self. And no, that is not the 'evil Slytherin' in me. It's just me being sick and tired of you people judging mine and my favorite characters' Houses.