"Be quiet, they can still find us if we're too loud." Katsuki says to me and I nod.

"Why did you just save me back there?" I ask him curious.

"Stop glowing, and I only did it because you helped me escape from there, I was simply returning the favor." Katsuki says to me.

"I'm glowing?" I ask confused as I look at myself.

"Forget it, your too dense." Katsuki says to me annoyed and starts walking.

"Thank you Katsuki." I say with a smile and he looks at me for a moment before nodding and looking away quickly.

I walk the opposite way and I put my headphones on and I continue listening my music as I walk.

"Miss Midoriya!" Someone calls loudly next to me and I nearly jump, but I don't. I pull my headphones down and I look at All Might, Kamui, Mt. Lady, and a few other hero's.

"Well, shit." I say to myself.

"Return to U.A. to sit in confinement with Katsuki Bakugou." All Might says to me.

"And why would I do that? I helped him escape in the first place." I say and his jaw gapes open shocked. "We don't hate each other you know, we just dislike each other because, just because." I say with a shrug and I put my headphones back up and I dodge their restraining and I restrain them with my quirk as I walk. "Next time you try and restrain me, think about my quirk and what weaknesses it might have." I say to them and once I get far enough away, I let them go and I put my hands in my pockets.

I walk to the park and I sit at one if the benches and I read on my phone.

I see Katsuki enter the park but I just continue reading.

I see him stand in front of me and I see Hero's surround us and I sigh in annoyance.

"Idiot." I say to Katsuki who sighs.

"Yeah, I know." Katsuki says to me and I get up while putting my music on and I put my headphones up and we watch the Hero's surround us.

I pick them up with my waterfall quirk, but a lightning quirk fries me and a earth quirk grabs me.

"Well, shit." I say as I see my hair frizzed up.

Katsuki blows up the earth surrounding me and I shake off the rest of it.

"Your hair looks ridiculous." Katsuki says to me nearly laughing.

"No kidding, I hate lightning quirks, they always do this." I say as I try smoohing down my hair, but that doesn't work.

The Hero's end up restraining us and putting us back in the damned room and my eye twitches in annoyance before I just sigh and sit down.

"This is why I don't find hero's amusing." I say and Katsuki nods in agreement.

I put my head in my arms and I close my eyes.

"Your giving up?" Katsuki asks annoyed.

"No, I just find it useless to try and get out now that, that I've used the only plan I could think if time escape this damn enclosed impenetrable room." I say and he growls in annoyance.

"In other words you are giving up." Katsuki says annoyed and I look up at him.

"No, if we wait until school starts tomorrow morning, they'll have to let us out to attend class." I say to him and he growls in annoyance.

"Your so stupid. They'll just put us back in after class." Katsuki says to me.

"After they get us, they'll have to feed us dinner, which means they have to open the open the door, but chances are its gonna be a hero with a quirk who can counter ours, but that doesn't mean the hero is physically strong, to counter our attacks, the hero will need either a lightning quirk, an earth quirk, a water quirk or a teleportation quirk, the first three are common, so we'll have to assume that they'll send one of those three, they won't send someone with a teleportation quirk in, with us, because normally teleportation quirk people are physically weak and the two of us could best the crap out of them, the lightning quirk could easily fry me, but that's about it, it will just give me static electricity waves, the earth quirk is easily beat by your explosion quirk so we don't have to worry, the only one we really have to worry about is a water quirk, that's the one they'll most likely send in because your explosion quirk can't beat water quirks, and the hero has already had villain training, so they'll be able to counter my Waterfall quirk,  but I could beat them, maybe, I don't know, but I'd have a better shot between the both of us." I say and Katsuki looks at me surprised.

"Your as annoying as Deku with your yapping." Katsuki says annoyed as he sits across from me.

I roll my eyes as I watch the door. "I'm only trying to help." I say flatly as I keep my head in my arms.

Katsuki growls in annoyance. "Don't try to help me, I don't need help." Katsuki says to me annoyed.

My eyes flicker to him for a moment before they look back at the door. "Whatever." I say as I close my eyes.

Katsuki growls in annoyance at me. "Your even more annoying than Deku." Katsuki says to me, irritated.

"My brother isn't annoying." I say to him as I keep my eyes closed.

"Your annoying with your talking." Katsuki says to me and I flip him off for a moment before I set my hand back down and he growls. "Your not even talking." Katsuki says to me and I open my eyes to look at him even though he can only see one of them.

"Actions speak louder than words." I say and he growls at me as I just stare calmly back.

I get up and I walk over to the door and I start pounding on it.

"Your giving me a headache." Katsuki says to me and my pounding intensifies. "Stop it!" He says to me in a warning tone but I just continue and he growls and pins me to the wall and I elbow him in face and he stumbles backwards. "You bitch." He says to me.

"Shut up." I say and water forms over my fists and I start punching the door and it dents but doesn't break and my eyes narrow as I continue until Katsuki pulls me back.

"Enough! Your not getting through that door, so stop pounding it." Katsuki says to me annoyed.

"Look." I say to him and he see's a deep dent in the door and his jaw gapes open shocked.

I get out of his grasp and he tchs in annoyance.

"Damn you bitch." Katsuki says to me and attempts to blow me up, but I dodge and doge and dodge.

I trap him in a water dome and he tries blowing it up, but he can't.

I watch him as my exhaustion grows. Once I see him calm down, I let him go and I sit at the table.

"That can't be all you have in you." Katsuki says to me and I just close my eyes as my head rests in my arms. He growls in annoyance and I open my eyes to look at the door as it opens.

"Who bent the door?" Aizawa asks annoyed as he brings food in and I raise my hand. "I should have known." He says as he set the food on the table. "What? Tired already?" Aizawa asks.

"Maybe you should erase your mouth instead of quirks." I say to him and his eye twitches but I see Katsuki gone again and Aizawa looks around and doesn't see him and he sighs in annoyance and leaves.

I eat and then I rest my head in my arms and I fall asleep.
-